Not getting nougat roll back ota update Nokia 2

Sir I'm very serious problems with Nokia 2 Oreo update its very slow and many apps and setting not working and many bugs 

Not getting nougat roll back ota update Nokia 2

Vineet7617 Vineet7617
✭✭  / 
Sir I'm very serious problems with Nokia 2 Oreo update its very slow and many apps and setting not working and many bugs 

I'm trying many time to revert to nougat but still I'm not getting any updates I'm trying everything to revert my Nokia 2 device but still not getting updates 😭😭

Please help  to what I do 

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Vineet7617
    Official Roll back for Nokia 2 from Android Oreo Webpage has been removed completely,So to make roll back at any cost ,you need to be in Beta Version of Oreo and then go to Nokia Beta Labs Page and request for Roll Back to Nougat.

Remember that after Roll Back to Nougat Chances are Less for Receiving the Security Patches since the Roll Back will make you to get the Old September 2018 Security patch based build .
  • Vak'o Vak'o
    ✭✭  / 
    @Vineet7617
    Official Roll back for Nokia 2 from Android Oreo Webpage has been removed completely,So to make roll back at any cost ,you need to be in Beta Version of Oreo and then go to Nokia Beta Labs Page and request for Roll Back to Nougat.

Remember that after Roll Back to Nougat Chances are Less for Receiving the Security Patches since the Roll Back will make you to get the Old September 2018 Security patch based build .
    i tried to rollback for beta labs but not received anything, so i think not wotking this.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 3
    @Vak'o
    Hello User,I have been seeing your comments since from beginning and let me tell you that for new users it is clear that they don't provide the Upgrade and also for downgrade official way in Android Oreo page has been removed due to the reason where Roll Back has an issue where after installation the Android recovery mode was Broken completely and if you want to roll back at any cost then you need to Side load the Beta build of Oreo Package and then request the rollback OTA from nokia phones beta labs(Not the Android Oreo page) it will definitely works.
  • Vak'o Vak'o
    ✭✭  / 
    @Vak'o
    Hello User,I have been seeing your comments since from beginning and let me tell you that for new users it is clear that they don't provide the Upgrade and also for downgrade official way in Android Oreo page has been removed due to the reason where Roll Back has an issue where after installation the Android recovery mode was Broken completely and if you want to roll back at any cost then you need to Side load the Beta build of Oreo Package and then request the rollback OTA from nokia phones beta labs(Not the Android Oreo page) it will definitely works.
    but i tried it many times