Overheating warning while charging

Currently on June update, the phone doesn't feel too hot but battery temperature warning appears and charging speeds decrease sometimes even stop.

Overheating warning while charging

user1527872321810 user1527872321810
✭✭  / 
Currently on June update, the phone doesn't feel too hot but battery temperature warning appears and charging speeds decrease sometimes even stop. Previously on May update phone would get very hot under charging but no warning appeared. Anyone know a fix?

Comments

• love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    update to july patch
  • Naman Agrawal Naman Agrawal
    ✭✭  / 
    Its normal for charging speed to drop while using the phone. Also the phone will heat up if you continuously use phone while charging as charging rises up the battery temperature. Using phone while charging will keep battery busy both ways. Hence, it is normal that phone temperature rises while charging and using
  • user1527872321810 user1527872321810
    ✭✭  / 
    love4chat said:
    update to july patch
    not available for me
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I too got the same warning.
    Then I realized that I had kept the phone with the screen on top position, i.e., the back was facing the bed (on the pillow to be specific). Above that, the phone was in the TPU Case as well.
    Any phone, be it Nokia or any other brand, does get heated up during charging. And if we use it while charging, the heating gets intensified. So in order to avoid this, either do not use the phone while charging, OR keep the phone with its back panel facing up and, if using a TPU case, then remove it (completely, or partially). This ensures proper heat dissipation, and allowing the phone to remain at a bearable temperature. 

Also, avoid placing the phone on a bed or some similar surface while charging, as it block the heat from dissipating. You can also use Mobile Phone Holder/ Hanger for keeping your phone while charging.
  • Adawy Adawy
    ✭✭  / 
    for bad luck, it seems it is issue in nokia phone i also have the same problem.
  • Sunnybabaoo7 Sunnybabaoo7
    ✭✭  / 
    Some good advises for 7plus users:

1: don't use ur phone while charging specially gaming video call heavy load etc

2: keep ur room fan or ac turn on while charging ur phone

3: keep lil bit distance from the surface while placing ur phone for the charging
    (Better to place something beneath the phone like pencil or pen in the center of the phone to make it aerodynamic 😄)

I do these things and didn't get any such issues hope it would be helpful for everyone
    If it helps, like it
    😊