Photos taken using Nokia 8.1

The photos taken from Nokia are awesome though I feel a better Night mode will make them even better. What's your take? 

Photos taken using Nokia 8.1

olweny olweny
✭✭  / 
The photos taken from Nokia are awesome though I feel a better Night mode will make them even better. What's your take? 

Comments

• PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    olweny said:
    With Gcam's Night Sight it does wonders in my opinion, but yeah, they could implement something like that in stock camera app. :) 
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 2019

Picture taken with the 8.1! 🤣🤪🤣
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Evindzer That's Pixel 3 XL, you numbnut! 
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    @Evindzer That's Pixel 3 XL, you numbnut! 
    Sorry, I forgot the watermark.
    Here you go, now it's clear that this is from the 8.1:

🤣🤣🤣
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    @Evindzer, oh for f**k's sake. The notch! It's notch from Pixel 3 XL. Not from Nokia 8.1. It should be shorter for almost half it's lenght and a bit wider to be from 8.1. :tongue:

Pixel 3 XL:

Nokia 8.1:

Not really to scale as Nokia is a bit smaller, but you get the point. :tongue:
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 8.1 taken with Night Sight GCamSecond shot is with Nokia camera app. I didn't do a comparison of same shot sadly
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @seanetta great pics. 👍🏻

PSHND said:
    @Evindzer, oh for f**k's sake. The notch! It's notch from Pixel 3 XL. Not from Nokia 8.1.
    I know, man, but watermark doesn't lie. 😆😆
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Evindzer said:
    @seanetta great pics. 👍🏻

PSHND said:
    @Evindzer, oh for f**k's sake. The notch! It's notch from Pixel 3 XL. Not from Nokia 8.1.
    I know, man, but watermark doesn't lie. 😆😆
    Cheers 
  • olweny olweny
    ✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    Nokia 8.1 taken with Night Sight GCamSecond shot is with Nokia camera app. I didn't do a comparison of same shot sadly
    That picture is nice and clear... Please let me know how pictures look if taken in low lit areas (no or  lights minimal streetor dark rooms). I'd like to see how the phone handle's these kind of situations