Stuck on android one logo

Actuall there were some issues on my nokia 7plus be4 update, it use to switch off on its own even the charge at 50%, But now the phone hast stuck on android one screen, a millisecond of nokia logo can be seen and turns off, tried hard reset, software update through adb, almost everything a nomal human could!

Stuck on android one logo

Raj Adhikari Raj Adhikari
✭✭  / 
Actuall there were some issues on my nokia 7plus be4 update, it use to switch off on its own even the charge at 50%, But now the phone hast stuck on android one screen, a millisecond of nokia logo can be seen and turns off, tried hard reset, software update through adb, almost everything a nomal human could! The phone isn't bootloader unlocked as well. I just think i ruined my 25K rupees on the device. I dont have any costumercare around me! Could anyone can help me?

Comments

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 28
    Actuall there were some issues on my nokia 7plus be4 update, it use to switch off on its own even the charge at 50%, But now the phone hast stuck on android one screen, a millisecond of nokia logo can be seen and turns off, tried hard reset, software update through adb, almost everything a nomal human could! The phone isn't bootloader unlocked as well. I just think i ruined my 25K rupees on the device. I dont have any costumercare around me! Could anyone can help me?

Vist service centre as ur bootloader is locked
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The device will likely be fixed if you flash the stock ROM. But yeah, you need to visit a Nokia Care point for that.
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Does it react to ADB commands? Can you get into fastboot mode? Does "fastboot devices" show up your phone? Are the drivers installed correct? Usually you should get access then and do another factory reset from recovery. I read also, that there is an OST tool from Nokia which might help. But I didn't try it yet. Never got stuck so deep...
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    simply visit nokia care center,they will fix it for free
  • Raj Adhikari Raj Adhikari
    ✭✭  / 
    Where can i get the address to the costumer care, in Uttar pradesh, maharajgunj, India
  • Pepsikennedy Pepsikennedy
    ✭✭  /  edited July 28
    Was same for me on Nokia 8 Sirocco. Was told to send it to Nokia Care but it will be away for 15 working days to get repaired!. Instead I have returned the phone as it was faulty. Waiting now  for a refund. I'm in UK. I now have the 7 plus. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen on this phone!. Their software is absolutely terrible. I couldn't even enter recovery etc to reset the phone. Think phone is bricked.
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Where can i get the address to the costumer care, in Uttar pradesh, maharajgunj, India
    Maybe try this? https://www.droidviews.com/nokia-online-service-tool-nokia-ost-tool/
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 

I had the same problem unexpectedly last month. bootlooping on android one screen. only hard reset solved it.

Try this.
    1. put in your charging cable
    2. press volume up + power button simultaneously and hold for few seconds.
    3. as soon as you see the android ( green robot thingy) release the buttons, and remove the usb cable.
    4. again press volume up + power button simultaneously and release. no need to hold them down as your fone will go into recovery mode almost instantaneously.
    5. use volume down button to go to "wipe data / factory reset", and press power button to select it.
    6. It will then ask Yes/No, so select Yes using volume down, and press power button to start the procedure.
    7 after a few seconds, you will get the reboot option selected. press power button to reboot.

Hopefully that will solve the issue. It did for me.

You can also watch this video to correlate the steps, https://tinyurl.com/y43xerlk