Huge delivery delay and poor support

I ordered a phone on July 9th, the order was confirmed almost straight away and supposedly delivery would take 3-5 days.

Huge delivery delay and poor support

JB79 JB79
✭✭  / 
I ordered a phone on July 9th, the order was confirmed almost straight away and supposedly delivery would take 3-5 days.

It's now the 29th and still no phone. I contacted support via online chat, after 6 days, they said to wait a few more days and then email support. I emailed support a few days later and waited for a reply... nothing after a few more days so I contacted live chat again... they said they would escalate the issue. A few more days later I get a response from email support saying it's being investigated and that "As soon as I will have a relevant results of the investigation, I will contact you.". 

So far I haven't even been able to get a straight answer on whether it's been dispatched let alone when I might receive it. The live chat support is useless as they can't access the most basic information regarding the order and email support is ludicrously slow.

Has anyone else had an experience like this or it just me? I'm starting to think I made a huge mistake buying (or should I say trying to buy) a phone from Nokia. Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since I placed my order.

Comments

• JB79 JB79
    ✭✭  /  edited July 30
    Well, I got an email telling me I won't be getting the phone as they have insufficient stock, and that I need to request a refund and order an alternative. I've ordered an alternative, but from somewhere else, I won't be ordering through this site again. 

The customer service and quality of the online store is shockingly bad, it's a shame as the phones are great, I expected more from such a big well known brand.