In my own opinion, the Nokia 2.1 is a great phone ruined by software. Here's all my problem with the software that I can remember:
In my own opinion, the
Nokia 2.1 is a great phone ruined by software.
Here's all my problem with the software that I can remember:
1) Video recording not stopping after file size reaches 4GB FAT32 limitation. Results into corrupted video file.
2) System and Files Go will incorrectly report available storage after formatting SD card as internal storage and migrating data.
3) White board near the perimeter of display after Pie update.
4) Double request for pattern pin.
5) Once you install the regular, non-go version of YouTube from the Google Play Store, you can't uninstall it without a factory reset. (seems to be issues faced by other go phones)
6) Wallpaper would reset to default after a certain time. (Should be patched already however some still reporting of experiencing this issue when performing RAM intensive tasks)
7) Loud speaker calls are very soft and only media plays out of both speakers
8) Most third party camera applications and some social media applications is only able to use the camera at the lowest possible quality.
9) Animation scaling very fast (Mostly resolved already)
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!