11.00.17.06 just came in

Yesterday,  I just successfully downloaded and installed the latest update, size 21.09mb though I don't know what improvements were made by Nokia and KaiOS …

11.00.17.06 just came in

abbas abbas
✭✭✭  / 

Yesterday,  I just successfully downloaded and installed the latest update, size 21.09mb though I don't know what improvements were made by Nokia and KaiOS Technologies told me this is Nokia's domain.

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

Sorry, the title is supposed to be "12.00.17.06 just came in" Typo error on my part but this forum doesn't allow one to edit past mistakes. Mmmmm :-(

• Islate Islate
     / 

Hey Abbas,

Nice to hear that you got the Nokia 8110 4G! How is it ?? Do you like it ? I also recieved the update yesterday. The OS is much smoother and stable. How long do you have the nokia ??

• rtenggario rtenggario
     / 
    Hi Abbas,

Support network for 3G in second sim?

Cheers.
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

rtenggario

Sorry, I wouldn't know I'm using 4G simcard but I thought a 4G line would go down to 3G where location is only 3G, I maybe wrong

• Is there a way to get it (12.00.17.06 software version 21mb) as Nokia does not deliver it in my location  ? 

My software version is 11.00.17.03 and can not be upgrade. 
    Many improvements should solve some problems I have on Bluetooth headset (according to KaiOS support)