[Moved] Can nokia 8.1 camera improved with an update?

Night shots are very dull and dark in nokia 8.1,  while shooting in party disco, pubs lighting condigions pictures came out extremely dark.

[Moved] Can nokia 8.1 camera improved with an update?

Sahel Sahel
✭✭  /  edited March 2020
Night shots are very dull and dark in nokia 8.1,  while shooting in party disco, pubs lighting condigions pictures came out extremely dark. Needs improvement, so please release a better pureview software for nokia 8.1, please introduce dolby atmos sound software in nokia 8 1 with a update, almost all samsung devices came intergrated with dolby atmos now days to boost earphone sound.
The nokia 8.1 devices freezes and lags, and touch becomes unresponsive for a min, and it happens 2 or 3 times a day on frequent basis, so please solve the touch freezing and sudden lags issue.

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited August 2019
    I don't think all the features that you said will be implemented but they can improve the camera with software updates. I recommend you to turn on HDR when capturing images in low light. You can also try gcam as it comes with night sight. :)
  • Agreed night shots are bad on 8.1 try gcam. I wonder if gcam can do it in same hardware y noki can't?
    Super User  / 
    Agreed night shots are bad on 8.1 try gcam. I wonder if gcam can do it in same hardware y noki can't?
    Gcam doesn't do it on the HW side. It does it using the software. Several images are captured each with different ISO and shutter speed settings and then stacked above each other and then fused together. Your 8.1 can do it too a better job but you will need a tripod for that and you will also have to learn how to use the Pro Mode.
  • Bro .. gcam can work far better than Nokia camera's pro mode
    Super User  / 
    Bro .. gcam can work far better than Nokia camera's pro mode
    Ever used a Pro Mode?