PUBG troubles

While playing a match, often the screen just keeps brightening and darkening on its own, as if its blinking. Does anyone else face this problem?

PUBG troubles

Dipanjan Dipanjan
✭✭  / 
While playing a match, often the screen just keeps brightening and darkening on its own, as if its blinking. Does anyone else face this problem? What's the way round this?
Tagged:

Answers

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    While playing a match, often the screen just keeps brightening and darkening on its own, as if its blinking. Does anyone else face this problem? What's the way round this?
    Settings - Display - Adaptive Display, turn it off. 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You probably cover the ambient light sensor with your hand. While yo move it yo let more or less light get to it and that's why your screen brightness is changing. Just turn the auto brightness off and you're good. :) 
  • Dipanjan Dipanjan
    ✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Settings - Display - Adaptive Display, turn it off. 
    Turned 'Adaptive Display' off the very day I bought the phone. So that's not the issue. Thanks anyway.
  • Dipanjan Dipanjan
    ✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    You probably cover the ambient light sensor with your hand. While yo move it yo let more or less light get to it and that's why your screen brightness is changing. Just turn the auto brightness off and you're good. :) 
    Turned it off the very day I bought the phone. So that's not the issue. Thanks anyway.
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue on my 7 plus. Started to do it one day, and now it brightens up/dims once in a while. Though for me, it mostly just brightens up once in a while. By the way it seems that on maximum brightness it's not as bright as it used to be. Only when it goes bright on its own sometimes.

It might be hardware related. I'm going to send mine in for repairs and see
  • Dipanjan Dipanjan
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue on my 7 plus. Started to do it one day, and now it brightens up/dims once in a while. Though for me, it mostly just brightens up once in a while. By the way it seems that on maximum brightness it's not as bright as it used to be. Only when it goes bright on its own sometimes.

It might be hardware related. I'm going to send mine in for repairs and see
    Yeah, hope it gets solved.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Have you tried to recalibrate the sensor? I had some issues with ambient sensor on my previous phone, Xiaomi Mi A1, and tried some apps from Play Store and it helped. I don't remember which one as it was more than a year ago. Also factory reset may help. :)