I really wanted to like this phone - I always loved the old Nokia Lumia phones. But, I keep getting hung up on so many issues with this thing and I'm really curious if anyone else is having these issues with their Nokia 9 PureView.
- After the July update, the fingerprint scanner is so unreliable. It always worked for me mostly fine from day one (I know a lot of people had issues though), but now it's almost always telling me to check my position and press harder.
- Black and white pictures are too low when you take an upclose shot. I figure this is due to the middle camera being the viewfinder and the black and white cameras are at the bottom. I think it should compensate for that instead of me having to know just how off center I should take the picture.
- It used to only do this rarely, but now after the July update, it almost always does this. Color photos are off center. It's like it doesn't pick the center camera to fuse as the main one and it randomly picks another camera. I use the grid and I know it was centered before I took the picture.
- Does anyone notice that the phone slows way down (especially anything with the camera or fingerprint scanner) as the battery gets low? Mine also gets really gittery too.
- How's battery life for you all? Overall, it's very mediocre for me. If I'm taking pictures though, it's awful.