VoLTE Provisioned is not enabled

Hello, I am using Nokia 7 plus device with Vodafone 4G SIM (VoLTE) activated. But I can not use VoLTE in my device.

VoLTE Provisioned is not enabled

Umang Mansuriya Umang Mansuriya
 /  edited August 8
Hello,
I am using Nokia 7 plus device with Vodafone 4G SIM (VoLTE) activated. But I can not use VoLTE in my device. For that I tried to check phone status by using *#*#4636#*#* code. That will show, VoLTE Provisioned flag is not enabled in status and I am not able to enable this flag. So please help to start VoLTE on my Nokia 7 plus.

Comments

• Mattish47 Mattish47
     / 
    Same problem here in the US on metropcs' network. Are you still having issues or did you find a fix?
  • user1533469235195 user1533469235195
     /  edited August 30
    Yes for me so same problem we have to report via twitter so than only this problem can be resolved to us.....
  • Hi user1531587977875,

I had the same problem with Vodafone. Send mail to customer care, saying your device supports VOLTE, but its not working. They will simply say your device doesn't support. Try to explain them, that other networks are working. They should be able to enable it.

Also make sure in your network setting, access point is "Vodafone Iive" with APN "portalnmms". The other access point doesn't work for VOLTE in my case. If this is the case, change it and restart your phone.

Thanks.

• Mattish47 Mattish47
     /  edited August 8

It sucks that customers have to take to publicly shaming Nokia for them to admit there is a problem and to address it :(

• Still VoLTE is not working with Vodafone India SIM card.