Nokia 1 updates

Nokia 1 having screen lock bug and flash tile inaccessible bug in android pie update......

Nokia 1 updates

BOLLOJU ARAVIND BOLLOJU ARAVIND
✭✭  / 
Nokia 1 having screen lock bug and flash tile inaccessible bug in android pie update......

Comments

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 1 seems fine after Pie. The only problem I had was the phone refused once to unlock once after I swiped my pattern too quickly wrongly....than allowed another try like 20 seconds later still telling me my pattern is wrong. Re starting the phone fixed the issue 👍
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    Another two things that are annoying me with Pie:

1. There appears to be a problem when moving files from internal to memory card. You can watch them on internal memory. If you move them you can't read them. Big grrr.
    2. Another filing problem. Why is Pie suddenly using Internal memory for Youtube go? Oreo used the data card. Pie uses internal memory. That's a waste. I used to download YouTube videos directly to my memory card with Oreo.

Fix these two issues HMD.

Thanks 😊
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    Another problem...
    Battery life suddenly BAD...even in standby with screen OFF.
    All this since Pie.
    GRRRRR 😡

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    OK. I've figured some of it out. I did a Factory Reset AND DISABLED play store from doing auto updates. Phone back to normal. SD card being used again for You tube go downloads and battery life back to normal 🤔🤔🤔. There must of been a bad auto app update recently from play store. That's all that makes sense to me.

Hope this helps someone 🙂