Data network disconnection issue

I have been facing data network disconnection issue for 2 months. I am using Vodafone sim its data network changing repeatedly. how can i solve it.

Data network disconnection issue

Talib Solanki Talib Solanki
✭✭  /  edited August 4
I have been facing data network disconnection issue for 2 months. I am using Vodafone sim its data network changing repeatedly. how can i solve it.
Tagged:

Comments

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Maybe it's your network?? Try a network settings reset?? Or full reset?? Cannot help if you don't give much information
  • Talib Solanki Talib Solanki
    ✭✭  /  edited August 4
    seanetta said:
    Maybe it's your network?? Try a network settings reset?? Or full reset?? Cannot help if you don't give much information
    I did factory data reset just 2 days ago but problem is persists:(
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    What do you mean by disconnection? Is the smartphone switching between networks? Like from 4G to 3G and 2G? I've used Vodafone and now using Idea. The missing VoLTE hurts, but still the network has never one any mess except for areas withpoor connectivity wherein the 4G/3G race starts.
  • Talib Solanki Talib Solanki
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    What do you mean by disconnection? Is the smartphone switching between networks? Like from 4G to 3G and 2G? I've used Vodafone and now using Idea. The missing VoLTE hurts, but still the network has never one any mess except for areas withpoor connectivity wherein the 4G/3G race starts.
    Yes switching from 4g to 3g and 2g again and again and how is the idea data network, I am facing this issue from last update.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Mine is working well actually and since Vodafone and Idea merged, I believe they are using the same network infrastructure. Maybe you can try once to lock the device to LTE only from the phone information menu. I don't know for how long it will work, but that can help.