Nokia 8 restart automatically

dear all, Is there anyone experiences his/her Nokia 8 unit when in use and not plugged into power outlet/or power bank it will restart/or shutdown by itself automatically especially when battery status reaches below 90%??.

Nokia 8 restart automatically

Ruddy KOJONGIAN Ruddy KOJONGIAN
✭✭  / 
dear all,
Is there anyone experiences his/her Nokia 8 unit when in use and not plugged into power outlet/or power bank it will restart/or shutdown by itself automatically especially when battery status reaches below 90%??. It happen to my unit since the last two SP update. Before it always shutdown and restart when the battery level below 50%, but now getting worst. i can only use it normally when the unit was plugging into power outlet or power bank. Please help

Comments

• Budiarto Y.N Budiarto Y.N
    ✭✭  / 
    Its happening to me. At first it start with my screen over sensitive when charged. Lagging when batery reach under 20% , 
    Up to 3 month its getting worst , it leaves a strange mark on lcd after using it for 1 hour , then its gone , super sensitive when charged , restart automatically when battery reach under 50% 
     And rn its restarting when i  play pubg and my battery is 67% , nokia shud fix this porblem , i love this phone its falls perfectly few times without any crack , but why since last month its keep restarting when camera open or battery under 50% 
  • I am having the same issue. I believe the issue is happening post update of 5.150. Till tat it was fine. I guess the issue mostly happens wen the load on phone is very high or when battery is low less than 30. Camera app usually process the image and wen the battery is low it reboots multiple times. It's really annoying and irritating.