Is anyone facing issue with Nokia 8.1 getting automatically switched off and not getting boot up?

I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks and every time i go to Nokia Care they just reinstall the Android.

Is anyone facing issue with Nokia 8.1 getting automatically switched off and not getting boot up?

Amit Barnwal Amit Barnwal
✭✭  / 
I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks and every time i go to Nokia Care they just reinstall the Android. Is anyone else facing this issue and what should i do now? I am from Pune,India.
Tagged:

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @singhnsk You have the Nokia 8.1. Have you faced something similar?

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nope. Mine is working okay.

@Amit Barnwal what do you mean by does not boot up? What screen does it stay at? And does force reboot helps?
  • Amit Barnwal Amit Barnwal
    ✭✭  / 
    Only the Android Logo Comes and then the phone switches off automatically. So do you have any information any lead how to get out of this or any suggestion?
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No such issue here either
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Only the Android Logo Comes and then the phone switches off automatically. So do you have any information any lead how to get out of this or any suggestion?

I haven't faced such an issue ever. So, I won't even have a suggestion. I'm doubting if your power button gets stick inside (remains pressed), forcing those restarts every 30 seconds.