fake company

I have Nokia 7 plus charging problem is there but I gone to service centre but there is no responsibility for Nokia 7 plus why the when we are purchasing phone…

fake company

qamaruddin asked qamaruddin asked
✭✭  / 
I have Nokia 7 plus charging problem is there but I gone to service centre but there is no responsibility for Nokia 7 plus why the when we are purchasing phone you are saying that good phone like this like this but when is problem is coming there is no responsibility from your service centre and your company so how we are using use another phone from your company bad nokia 7 plus service

Comments

• Phothisuwan Phothisuwan
    ✭✭  / 
    In Thailand is have this problem too. For slowly responses to fix  issue charging module problem. They said wait spare parts from centers 3-4 weeks and replace part 1week test 1 week. Total time 6 week to fix this issues. I'm not happy for this. But i have Nokia lover Fanclubs i buy my first mobile phone  with Nokia 3250 with good experiences. If Nokia HMD can't improve to reduce time due to fix customers phone in Thailand. I maybe change my mind to select other brand that quick response to fix my phone. Regard Chamnan .p Owner Nokia 7 plus