Monthly issues and keeps going

Nokia users are thankful for the monthly security update in timely manner. Sweet!

Monthly issues and keeps going

Rex Sanson Rex Sanson
✭✭  / 
Nokia users are thankful for the monthly security update in timely manner. Sweet! But, it also comes with the monthly issues like the screen stuttering, lagging, unresponsiveness, the camera firmware don't get update and suffering very bad photo and video quality, and these are just some few to mention. We are all heading a nose dive straight and fast.

Comments

• sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    "suffering very bad photo and video quality"

Explanation needed for this one.

Also I don't have any of the issues you just mentioned. Maybe I'm lucky
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia users are thankful for the monthly security update in timely manner. Sweet! But, it also comes with the monthly issues like the screen stuttering, lagging, unresponsiveness, the camera firmware don't get update and suffering very bad photo and video quality, and these are just some few to mention. We are all heading a nose dive straight and fast.

Most of the problems could be solved by performing a factory reset from recovery. Clear the data cache from recovery and setup your device fresh. 
    I performed factory reset twice since MR and my device has been most bug free.
  • Naman Agrawal Naman Agrawal
    ✭✭  / 
    No issues for me either. Enjoying my phone. Photo quality with GCam is at another level.