This is wrong, Google Assistant can't make tea!

Hi all,I've just seen HMD post this on Twitter, but it's wrong! I don't believe that Google Assistant can make my tea!

This is wrong, Google Assistant can't make tea!

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi all,
I've just seen HMD post this on Twitter, but it's wrong! I don't believe that Google Assistant can make my tea! There's no way I can look like that image on the right without tea! Some other "enhancements" would also be needed of course! :D

Cheers :)

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Google assistant can make tea... 
    I do it every morning, its a smart espresso maker. 
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Hi all,
    I've just seen HMD post this on Twitter, but it's wrong! I don't believe that Google Assistant can make my tea! There's no way I can look like that image on the right without tea! Some other "enhancements" would also be needed of course! :D

Even with tea you cannot look like her. 😝
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 8
    @GTR12 Espresso is most definitely not tea. Not even almost but not quite entirely unlike tea, it's just not like tea at all. :tongue:
    But I get your point, I could get a smart tea maker! But I'm not sure I would trust it to make tea properly, I would need a satisfaction or money back guarantee! :D
    More seriously (even though this is a fun thread), I would prefer to have home automation that doesn't involve big cloud providers/data gatherers like Google, Amazon, Apple, etc. So if I could press a button on my smartphone and it directly turn on the tea-maker with no communication with the cloud at all, then I might use it. Otherwise the tea will always leave a funny taste in my mouth ;)
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    @GTR12 Espresso is most definitely not tea. Not even almost but not quite entirely unlike tea, it's just not like tea at all. :tongue:
    But I get your point, I could get a smart tea maker! But I'm not sure I would trust it to make tea properly, I would need a satisfaction or money back guarantee! :D
    My point is that you can, nothing is impossible 😉
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @GTR12, you're right, I shouldn't be so negative. :grin:
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    But even then, was that Google Assistant thingy a quality of Nokia phones? No other phones have it?
    And this share by social team was super bad. Like as if I have no way to set an alarm if there's no Google assistant. Come on.. as if GA physically moved that person to wake her up. Whoever manages social media either has nothing to talk about Nokia phones, or is paid to not do so.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @singhnsk that's basically where I was coming from too. Whilst I didn't think about the social media team's role in the post I did think "er, I don't need Google Assistant for that! And sure as anything GA didn't shower, dress and feed her either!" :D
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    How do I LOL and Like at the same time? I gotta make a singhnsk2 :D
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Oooh, now aren't multiple personas against the forum rules?! ;)
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Was tryna check it. So, where are the rules? The Site Terms link on the footer of the community is a 404 error. @HMD_Laura you should have it fixed.

Okay, found from a pinned thread and there's no rule about creating multiple accounts. Does that mean I am safe?😈
    So, @HMD_Laura , if you come here, please enlighten me about this too.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I had assumed there was a rule, but if not then it's okay to do it! :D