PUBG Lite on Nokia 2

, z For those interested you can install PUBG Lite on Nokia 2. The game is payable.

PUBG Lite on Nokia 2

Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
✭✭✭✭  / 
, z

For those interested you can install PUBG Lite on Nokia 2. The game is payable. 😁
Here's the download link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.iglite
Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 9
    @Kartik Gada
    But it's too late to be informed here since this news was already spread on Nokia 2 Facebook and other social networks.Even in your blog also not been updated for your readers.

Since I have played this game on both OS here is Quick View:
    1)As per gaming In Oreo 8.1 this game plays smoother that even if you drive the car also it will not stuck or have heavy glitches and maximum memory at peak is used by 510MB RAM which is quite acceptable for a customized version of Oreo 8.1 in Snapdragon 212 Based devices

2)In Nougat you can clearly see the heavy glitches at peak stage and also makes irritate with this issue since Android Nougat doesn't support RAM management and even sometimes throws you out from playing the game due to Higher DPI,so might be still not be played smoothly in Nougat.
  • UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I bet you will face lags here and there because it lags sometimes with GTA SA which is offline game
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 13
    I bet you will face lags here and there because it lags sometimes with GTA SA which is offline game
    Nope. The game was playable for me. 
  • demonicshady demonicshady
    ✭✭  / 
    If its playable, it will be on Nougat
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @demonicshady
    You can play in Nougat but for that disabling apps will adjust the memory for playing the game in Nougat and if you are in Oreo then don't need as it will handle well
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @demonicshady
    You can play in Nougat but for that disabling apps will adjust the memory for playing the game in Nougat and if you are in Oreo then don't need as it will handle well
    The Oreo with me after the upgrade it doesn't run games well it keep on crashing with games higher than 100 mb I doubt that's because of the go optimizations 
    I have tried this game as well but the it keeps on crashing if somebody has nougat would you try that game and report if it's crashing ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.drivingschoolclassics
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @demonicshady
    The Oreo with me after the upgrade it doesn't run games well it keep on crashing with games higher than 100 mb I doubt that's because of the go optimizations 
    I have tried this game as well but the it keeps on crashing if somebody has nougat would you try that game and report if it's crashing ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.drivingschoolclassics
    I'll play it once again tonight. If possible i will record and post a video. 🙂
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @demonicshady
    I'll play it once again tonight. If possible i will record and post a video. 🙂
    Thank you because my Oreo is so sluggish for some reason idk why and I have a lot of free ram there unused !
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I played 1 battle last night and the game didn't crash. I was unable to record as it was uncomfortable to play while recording. 😅
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I played 1 battle last night and the game didn't crash. I was unable to record as it was uncomfortable to play while recording. 😅
    Wow ! What ? My Nokia 2 then have an issue for being unable to play the driving school classic game ! Geez I will try factory reset if possible will fix the phone