Nokia 2 Oreo

My Nokia 2 (TA-1029 0reo upgraded)has stuck on may, 2019 updates.

Nokia 2 Oreo

Sharjeel Sharjeel
✭✭  / 
My Nokia 2 (TA-1029 0reo upgraded)has stuck on may, 2019 updates. I have sporadically checked it via system updates, also done soft reset & factory reset, but received no updates till yet. 

Any idea to deal with it? Or i should wait for more time?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You might want to sideload the update via recovery mode. That should be enough for you to be on the latest version.
  • singhnsk said:
    You might want to sideload the update via recovery mode. That should be enough for you to be on the latest version.
    Hello, Recovery mode is disappered from my Nokia 2 now,
    Vol. Down + Power - Download mode 
    Vol. Up + Power - just power on the device
    How ?
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1516119250933
    With out connecting to USB Cable either to PC or Charging Socket "Android Recovery mode" doesn't Opens by pressing the Keys you mentioned.Hope you try again and check that
  • @user1516119250933
    With out connecting to USB Cable either to PC or Charging Socket "Android Recovery mode" doesn't Opens by pressing the Keys you mentioned.Hope you try again and check that
    Did that connecting to wall adapter.
  • kyharer kyharer
    ✭✭  / 
    still stuck on May sp, hard reset not working. how do i force ota for july update?
  • still stuck on May sp, hard reset not working. how do i force ota for july update?
    Me to
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @kihara lucas @user1529501680618
    depend upon the country  network ,update may take some time to get it notified to your device
    Already Update has received for Indian Region a week ago
  • Hi there, I purchased a Nokia 2 (2017) for Vietnamese market which now runs Android 8.1 with May 2019 patch. The phone have poor performance, sometimes really hot, fast battery draining.
    The new update with July 2019 patch is too huge, over 1.3 GB. So I had done factory reset my phone in an effort to update it. Unfortunately, downloading process is too slow but failure. It took about 4 days to complete that process even though downloaded file is corrupted. I wonder know where they (HMD Oy) set Nokia server.
    - So have anyone updated successfully that update patch?
    - And how much time did it take to be downloaded?
    - Why don't they make a recovery tool which operates like Windows Device Recovery Tool for Lumia devices or Nokia Software Recovery Tool for Nokia X platform phones? If having it, any consumers would update their phone painlessly.
    P.S. I find it really difficult to navigate Nokia 2 forum website on a PC, also do not know where to make properly a feedback or open a thread about my issues.
  • Users who requested rollback to Nougat ( me also) will not receive that massive SW update+SP, we have to wait till HMD unlock the bootloader and downgrade.
  • @kihara lucas @user1529501680618
    depend upon the country  network ,update may take some time to get it notified to your device
    Already Update has received for Indian Region a week ago
    i am also from  india and my network is vodafone but i did'nt recived july patch  

(Sorry for bad english)