Nokia 9 pureview most underrated smartphone

The screen is amazing the camera is amazing the speaker is good. Performance is good sometimes it stutters. Just can't understand some of the bad reviews 

Nokia 9 pureview most underrated smartphone

The screen is amazing the camera is amazing the speaker is good. Performance is good sometimes it stutters. Just can't understand some of the bad reviews 

Comments

• Mick1965 Mick1965
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 2019
    Not owning one, I'm not 100% qualified to comment.
    I was considering buying one and done a fair bit of research.
    So imo.... Simply put, there  are some key features that have not been very well implemented which casts a shadow over the rest, as you say a great phone.
  • stetre76 stetre76
    ✭✭  / 
    Coming from a Pixel 2 XL (suffering from a camera problem right now) I'd say that the 9PV is a nice phone, but definitely not "a most underrated one".

Yes the camera is doing a good job, if you know how to work with the Pro mode.
    Also, you have to be willing to wait a couple of extra seconds till the camera actually starts, or when switching modes.

True, the display is great and personally I'm also quite happy with the DoT and the battery.

But somehow I have the feeling that Nokia/HMD doesn't consider the 9PV as their top phone, as some models down the product line offer features the Nokia 9 is missing (manual focus, speed of camera app, Android Q Beta,...)

Because of all that I'm probably switching back to a Pixel (4 XL) as soon as it's available.
    But who knows, maybe Nokia ha some surprises in hand with one of the next updates (and/or Android Q)