The best Display in the woeld

From my Original Nokia unit(The one I bought from the Nokia Store) to the 2nd replacement unit, the issues still occurs.

The best Display in the woeld

jkdlhtlr jkdlhtlr
✭✭  /  edited August 2019
From my Original Nokia unit(The one I bought from the Nokia Store) to the 2nd replacement unit, the issues still occurs. Thank you Nokia for this wonderful Phone.

3 units with the same screen issue.

Already coordinated it to the Nokia support team, waiting for their response. Me and the technicians from the service center are getting mad on how things happening on my Nokia. They already said to me that maybe all of the units from the Nokia distributors may have the same screen issue. I think they're discouraging me from requesting another unit replacement because it will end up the same again until the warranty ends. LOL
Tagged:

Comments

• ditarachman ditarachman
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah i got this too feels happy because red tint bonus on the screen is very artistic
  • potemkin_redux potemkin_redux
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD sucks.
  • Trunglevt Trunglevt
    ✭✭  / 
    Does it go away after a while? If it does, use Twilight and set a filter of 5% darker.
  • jkdlhtlr jkdlhtlr
    ✭✭  / 
    Trunglevt said:
    Does it go away after a while? If it does, use Twilight and set a filter of 5% darker.
    Sorry but using a software/application to ease a hardware issue is not a permanent solution. Nokia must  do something to keep their devices at its best quality.

I've already sent an email on mobile support  team, but they are unresponsive as usual.
  • Trunglevt Trunglevt
    ✭✭  / 
    jkdlhtlr said:
    Trunglevt said:
    Sorry but using a software/application to ease a hardware issue is not a permanent solution. Nokia must  do something to keep their devices at its best quality.

I've already sent an email on mobile support  team, but they are unresponsive as usual.
    jkdlhtlr said:
    Trunglevt said:

I agree with you but given how HMD has been treating us. Better than nothing i guess!!1