Nokia 6.1 plus charging issue...

This is my biggest mistake that i buy this phone not only me bit everyone who buy this phone facing same isuue this is manufacturing defect and you said there is moisture in it .

Nokia 6.1 plus charging issue...

Rahul bairwa Rahul bairwa
✭✭  / 
This is my biggest mistake that i buy this phone not only me bit everyone who buy this phone facing same isuue this is manufacturing defect and you said there is moisture in it . I am amazed to know that you find this way to earn money. My device is in warranty period and your service people said due to moisture its warranty over. ita happens with 1,2 or 3 customers not the whole who buy this device. I want replacement of my device .

Comments

• I'm also facing the same problem many of my friends complianing about same charging issue .please rectify it through your service center. The service center people are not responding to it. My phone still in warranty period . It's really dissgusting ,I purchased this phone only because of Nokia brand name now I'm regretting for what I did.
  • rock.arman rock.arman
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6.1plus hang issue
  • Subham chippa Subham chippa
    ✭✭  / 
    I m in ..
  • I'm also facing the same problem. In my entire life was only used Nokia but it's time to rethink. Bad experience from service center also from customer service. Was contact customer support before 4-5 month at that time they said that it is software issue. Not my warranty is over in site shows valid warranty but serivce centre said it's over. Need to pay. Totally embarrassed with the reply if some manufacturing issue happened then company should recall and fix this issue. Otherwise what is difference between other Chinese brand and Nokia. I trust this brand name like Samsung and Apple but now I realise the difference. They are big brands and Nokia is just money making company. Will never consider this brand in future.
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Me too.....