Nokia 6.1 plus charging issue...

This is my biggest mistake that i buy this phone not only me bit everyone who buy this phone facing same isuue this is manufacturing defect and you said there is moisture in it .

Nokia 6.1 plus charging issue...

Rahul bairwa Rahul bairwa
✭✭  / 
This is my biggest mistake that i buy this phone not only me bit everyone who buy this phone facing same isuue this is manufacturing defect and you said there is moisture in it . I am amazed to know that you find this way to earn money. My device is in warranty period and your service people said due to moisture its warranty over. ita happens with 1,2 or 3 customers not the whole who buy this device. I want replacement of my device .

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I'll vote in. I have heard enough of customers being sent back with the blame on moisture. I do not care if there's a moisture or not, but it is a manufacturing defect affecting a large number of users and I believe this should be replaced even if the moisture indicators trigger.
    Also, I am quite sure that your device was never opened to check if the moisture indicators have triggered. It is quite easy to just say that there's moisture.
  • I'm also facing the same problem many of my friends complianing about same charging issue .please rectify it through your service center. The service center people are not responding to it. My phone still in warranty period . It's really dissgusting ,I purchased this phone only because of Nokia brand name now I'm regretting for what I did.
  • Nokia 6.1plus hang issue
  • Subham chippa Subham chippa
    ✭✭  / 
    I m in ..