Music in Nokia promo videos

Here's the edited Nokia 9 PureView promo video where I replaced the original music with the music used in Nokia Lumia 925 promo video. 

Music in Nokia promo videos

Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 13
Here's the edited Nokia 9 PureView promo video where I replaced the original music with the music used in Nokia Lumia 925 promo video. 

Those promotion videos touched the hearts and felt lively. The promo video of Nokia 9 PureView is nice too but it would be so nice if different versions with this kind of music are made. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qfC4geJ2mFhHRzMN6

What do you think guys? 

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Kartik Gada
    Good to have such music in present Nokia devices
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly this is the one I edited. 😁
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Kartik Gada
    Good to have such music in present Nokia devices
    Yes, but they don't do it anymore. Lumia days were so much more exciting. :)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Kartik Gada nice mixup! You made it into an advert for the Nokia HMDumia 909.1 PureView! :D
    I agree that the old Lumia-era adverts were generally better than these newer Android-era ones, but Nokia had a bigger marketing budget than HMD does...
    Cheers :)
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    I agree that the old Lumia-era adverts were generally better than these newer Android-era ones, but Nokia had a bigger marketing budget than HMD does...
    Cheers :)
    Yes, Plus they also had more to speak about their products. They never had to shout that our phones have good built quality. All they did was market their Lumia exclusive features and what made their phones better than others. :)
    I found this Nokia Malaysia YouTube account which still has many old ads and campaigns done by Nokia at that time. Check it out and especially the "My phone got smoked by a Nokia Lumia" videos. 😁
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxHe5YJSIq_PKd1PChdCGA