Split screen

Why l can't resize the splitted screen in nokia 6 .. any advise

moddy moddy
✭✭  / 
Split screen

Answers

• Wolfus Wolfus
    ✭✭  / 
    To split the screen for multitasking you have to hold down the activity button (the square). At that point you can choose between the open applications in the background in the activity mode or exit and go to the home to choose a compatible app.
    In android 9 (android pie) you can go into split screen by going into activity mode. Pressing on the icon above the application, you will see a list appear where you can press the "split the screen" button. At that point you can choose between the applications open in the background in the activity mode or exit and go to the home to choose a compatible app.

To close the split screen you can drag the dividing line down or up (decide based on the application you want to keep open. Drag up to keep the app open below, or vice versa). Or you can hold down the activity button again and stay open the application above. Or you can press once on the dividing line in the middle and a button with the "X" will appear, pressing it will close the application below.
  • moddy moddy
    ✭✭  /  edited August 14
    Thanks , but my question is after the split screen how to adjust the size of the two windows like one smaller than the other
  • Wolfus Wolfus
    ✭✭  /  edited August 16
    When you are in split screen, place your finger on the dividing line and replace it as you prefer. Some applications are not completely compatible and it may happend that they don't resize.

Sorry for not understanding your question.

• moddy moddy
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks for your concern, but i did that and not working for any application in my Nokia 6 but it works for Samsung A10 ,is that an issue in my device or in Nokia 6 we can't adjust the size the two windows