Ideas on practical feature phone

Hi Guys, just interested in a quick thought experiment (hopefully someone from Nokia may take note).

Ideas on practical feature phone

luckyjim17 luckyjim17
✭✭  / 
Hi Guys,
just interested in a quick thought experiment (hopefully someone from Nokia may take note). Firstly my query is for a feature phone that is practical and within the range of the 3310 pricing (this would be different in each country).

Personally my thoughts are no camera (as any camera they add would be poor and I’d prefer the money spent on better components or features.

The phone should have an LED torch (hate using a screen as a torch). Don’t need more than 500 contacts list or a web browser (most browsers are pants on feature phones),

however I would like to see things like a weather app. Personally I want a messenger keyboard phone but it needs to be well designed for usability. There should also be candy bar and flip phone models with the same internals. 2g and 4g capable and the call quality should be excellent. Xpression colour change covers and have 6 basic games. Have an Ovi style store for future options to add a few more optional features. MMS messenging. The screen should not be smaller than the standard 2.4 inch Nokia screen. This is just a very basic list, other thoughts are more than welcome. Reasoning behind ideas would also be useful.

Comments

• luckyjim17 luckyjim17
    ✭✭  / 
    Forgot to mention 14+ day battery life, best quality build, polycarbonate body. Keys should be reactive and menu navigation should be intuitive.  
  • luckyjim17 luckyjim17
    ✭✭  / 
    Quick charging (within a hou) could be possible???