Not receiving ota updates

Previously I was receiving ota updates properly in my device but I was having battery drain so I took my phone to service centre and they flashed android again…

Not receiving ota updates

pv sangesh pv sangesh
✭✭  / 
Previously I was receiving ota updates properly in my device but I was having battery drain so I took my phone to service centre and they flashed android again and it was having June security update but August update is available now but it is not showing in my device any idea how to fix it.
Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    As you flashed the device it might take time to detect the device and pull the security updates
    Once check the build number of the device with Nokia security maintenance page and if. Build matches then nothing to worry it will come as soon as possible
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh
    ✭✭  / 
    It's been more than a month still no updates any other fix 
  • Ankpan18 Ankpan18
    ✭✭  / 
    @pv sangesh can you tell the build no. of your device.
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh
    ✭✭  / 
    Build number  00WW_3_54E
  • Ankpan18 Ankpan18
    ✭✭  /  edited October 4
    After researching, I think that Indian units didn't get 3.54E version. Instead they 3.54G version in July patch. June update was skipped for India. So I think they flashed global version due to which no updates are coming.

You should go to service center and again flash your device with latest version(For India).
    Please keep updating on your device status in this thread.
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh
    ✭✭  / 
    in service center they are saying the latest build that they are having is 3.54E and they want to charge again for it again but i dont understand why they are not providing stock rom files so that if there is a problem in software the user can reinstall it.

And any other idea  
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh
    ✭✭  / 
    I fixed the issue I manually download 3.54H and installed it using adb and now I am receiving updates
  • Ankpan18 Ankpan18
    ✭✭  /  edited October 9
    @pv sangesh Can you share the link for your build version?