Got August security patch

I just got the August security patch after installing it mobile just got super slow applications are taking to much time to open 

Got August security patch

jawaid99 jawaid99
✭✭  / 
I just got the August security patch after installing it mobile just got super slow applications are taking to much time to open 

Comments

• sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    1. It was a security patch only
    2. Nothing changed for me
    3. Lulz
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    this update has again made. . charging super slow .. which was very fast on previous iterations.
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 16
    wyk said:
    this update has again made. . charging super slow .. which was very fast on previous iterations.
    Do a soft reset. I don't have any problems with charging
  • Mohamed Suliman Mohamed Suliman
    ✭✭  / 
    jawaid99 said:
    I got the update too , app are working fine as fast as they used to be
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    Nah
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    Give it some days to settle. You can also check if there is any rogue app causing drain.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Tejas01 said:
    wyk said:
    Give it some days to settle. You can also check if there is any rogue app causing drain.
    Yea the day logic is fine...& its getting back slowly. No rogue apps so far among the 250 currently installed.
  • equisde equisde
    ✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    Tejas01 said:
    wyk said:
    Yea the day logic is fine...& its getting back slowly. No rogue apps so far among the 250 currently installed.
    I'm not facing such issue. Maybe some of your 250 legit installed apps  are running in background and causing battery draining while it's charging. Check battery usage per app.
  • Ahmed Monir Ahmed Monir
    ✭✭  / 
    After the update, the battery is draining faster
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    After the update, the battery is draining faster
    I would say there must be another reason than the udate. The Google Play services were faulty and caused massive battery draining but already got an update.