all this year saving money to buy the crap?

I am a student I purchased this phone last August by saving all my pocket money because I saw last year the Nokia was reviving is legacy through its android…

all this year saving money to buy the crap?

riki riki
✭✭  / 
I am a student I purchased this phone last August by saving all my pocket money because I saw last year the Nokia was reviving is legacy through its android phones so i thought of buying one...since i bobought it i aam never happy of it 16000 rupees gone in a waste...bad optimisation bad charging port thrash camera and Nokia Customer care ripped me 3k when i wwent to fix my port saying it was water damaged when it was never damaged i feel very ripped losing all my money saved as a student...and recently my hotspot and bluetooth range also reduced i cant receive files via xender and shareit
it shows only one bar even if i place my phone next to the other...i feel ripped after buying this phone...i am never buying nokia again...goodbye nokia yyoure a fraud....but the sad part is i have to live with it for the next 4 years as i cant afford buying another :(
Tagged:

Comments

• Mann Akash Mann Akash
    ✭✭  / 
    I am facing all these problem of fake liquid damage, charging port issue, touch issue . They are making fool of us 
  • Nokia phone user Nokia phone user
    ✭✭  /  edited August 17
    riki said:
    I am a student I purchased this phone last August by saving all my pocket money because I saw last year the Nokia was reviving is legacy through its android phones so i thought of buying one...since i bobought it i aam never happy of it 16000 rupees gone in a waste...bad optimisation bad charging port thrash camera and Nokia Customer care ripped me 3k when i wwent to fix my port saying it was water damaged when it was never damaged i feel very ripped losing all my money saved as a student...and recently my hotspot and bluetooth range also reduced i cant receive files via xender and shareit
    it shows only one bar even if i place my phone next to the other...i feel ripped after buying this phone...i am never buying nokia again...goodbye nokia yyoure a fraud....but the sad part is i have to live with it for the next 4 years as i cant afford buying another :(
    Exactly. And some Nokia fanboys defend this **** company. So many problems in one phone. It is unbearable. I want to buy a new phone. But there are no good stock Android phones in my budget. I am now looking at Motorola One Action, but even that doesn't look very promising. Don't want to buy Xiaomi. May be I will just switch to Samsung. 😒
  • riki riki
    ✭✭  / 
    this is just very sad and no one even retweets about the issues on twitter...HMD is going to be doomed in future
  • Kharwar Kharwar
     / 
    Betrayed by Nokia. When I bought the phone o thought it was right to going back Nokia but I was wrong n now m paying them 2k for port issue. 
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    In sept only i got fixed charging port by service center and they fixed without any charges (That time my phone was in under warranty). Just after 40 days I'm getting same charging issue on phone. Port got loose and taking 4-5 hours to charge 70% only. Now service center asking 1200rs for charging port (Not in warranty). Everyone knows charging ports are faulty on most of nokia phones and even after getting it fixed we are facing same problems again.