[Moved] Slow motion video issue in Nokia 7 plus

Hello, I have seen in many other brand phones that for slow motion videos they can edit the video and make adjustments like when there is actual slow motion and when video can be played in normal speed.

[Moved] Slow motion video issue in Nokia 7 plus

Swapnil19 Swapnil19
✭✭  /  edited April 2020
Hello, I have seen in many other brand phones that for slow motion videos they can edit the video and make adjustments like when there is actual slow motion and when video can be played in normal speed. But for Nokia 7 plus there is no such option to edit. When I try to edit slow motion video I only get option of stabize or rotate.

Best Answer

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  Accepted Answer
    Hello, I have seen in many other brand phones that for slow motion videos they can edit the video and make adjustments like when there is actual slow motion and when video can be played in normal speed. But for Nokia 7 plus there is no such option to edit. When I try to edit slow motion video I only get option of stabize or rotate.
    Yes. You are correct there is no such option given. I hope they listen to user feedback and start adding features. Till that happens you can use gcam to record slo-mo videos. It has the option that you need. :) 
    You can download this gcam port made by backrider for Nokia 7 plus. Here's the link: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_6.2.030_N7P_test1.3.apk