What About August Update ?

Hey all Nokia users. I just want to ask you if you have any idea about the subject. Nokia 6 has 6.17X build number now.

What About August Update ?

Wind Wind
✭✭  / 
Hey all Nokia users. I just want to ask you if you have any idea about the subject.
Nokia 6 has 6.17X build number now. All Nokia 6 devices received just a security patch last month.
But in July, Nokia 5 received a stability update which has 6.18X build number. So I wonder how about Nokia 6 devices? Any news or ideas? 

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Wind
    Nokia 6 will keep receiving updates and if needed the phone will also get System Stability improvements. Let's see what does the August update bring which should be coming. :)
  • Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭  / 
    I just got August Security Update for my Nokia 6 in UAE now.
    Its only Security update this time and is around 103 MB.
    My Build no. after the update is 00WW_6_17D_SP04
  • KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yeah, August security update just came to Nokia 6 (2017) too. 
    It cleared login fingerprint, but that's quick to remake. 

A week ago HMD announced that they offer security updates still 3rd year to Nokia 6 too, but on October those starts quarterly security updates manner and until October 2020. 
    So agues still montly security updates will come for September and October, before those quarterly security updates. 
  • KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 21
    And agues 2-3 weeks until the release of Nokia 6.2 model ... and maybe within few weeks also the release of Android 10 (but not for Nokia 6 any more). 
  • Jinzukei Jinzukei
    ✭✭  / 

August Security patch. 

Philippines~