Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging Port Issue

I bought Nokia 6.1 Plus from Flipkart in November 2018. And since last 3 months, I've been facing charging issue with this handset.

Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging Port Issue

Harsh Upadhyay Harsh Upadhyay
✭✭  /  edited August 20
I bought Nokia 6.1 Plus from Flipkart in November 2018. And since last 3 months, I've been facing charging issue with this handset. I need to keep my phone at a particular angle while charging it, otherwise it does not get charged. And recently I've witnessed the same problem is being faced by many users. Although, I took my phone to the authorised nokia care, but they asked me to submit the phone for 10-15 days as the parts are not available.
Tagged:

Comments

• rsaroj1 rsaroj1
    ✭✭  / 
    I too am having the same issue, when i insert the charging cable.It do not get charged , so need to put a folder paper below the cable so it get elevated at a certain angle and then the phone starts to charge but that take a **** lot of time to charge.
  • Pranay Vaggu Pranay Vaggu
    ✭✭  / 
    I had same issue.
    I have visited service center. As phone is in warranty,they have repaired my phone charging port. But my cable was out of warranty so, they suggested me to buy new cable from Nokia Online store.
  • arv1902 arv1902
    ✭✭  / 
    How long did they take to repair?
  • pranavmumbai pranavmumbai
    ✭✭  / 
    I have filed a complaint in the consumer forum nokia for selling defective product and then harrassing the consumer while servicing. I have a nokia 6.1 plus and if you go to the service center and just mark ' no warranty' on the job sheet they will happily charge you 1200-1500rs and replace the port in 2 hours. However if it's in warranty it takes 25-30 working days. And  even after that the same problem persists within 1 month from replacement. Please like and share to show support so that nokia takes action. 
  • Even i have the dame issue, please suggest me what to deo. How much it costs for the replacement forthe port ? 
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Even i have the dame issue, please suggest me what to deo. How much it costs for the replacement forthe port ? 
    Simply visit service center and get it fixed for free if your device is under warranty.
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I bought Nokia 6.1 Plus from Flipkart in November 2018. And since last 3 months, I've been facing charging issue with this handset. I need to keep my phone at a particular angle while charging it, otherwise it does not get charged. And recently I've witnessed the same problem is being faced by many users. Although, I took my phone to the authorised nokia care, but they asked me to submit the phone for 10-15 days as the parts are not available.
    There is Charging port problem. Almost every phone faced same issue due to component faulty. Ask service center to get it fixed for free. 
  • I have replaced charging port of Nokia 6.1+ , Wii I face the problem again?