Nokia's "Chat with us"

Guys After roaming around this community forum, you should know Nokia made this place a peer-to-peer forum so if you have technical questions to ask, my humble advice is to chat with them at Support/Chat with us.

Nokia's "Chat with us"

abbas abbas
✭✭✭  /  edited July 28

Guys

After roaming around this community forum, you should know Nokia made this place a peer-to-peer forum so if you have technical questions to ask, my humble advice is to chat with them at Support/Chat with us.

I've visited them there a couple of times and from experience they've been responsive in replying chat which I give my thumbs up to them. They understandably at first, may be a bit defensive but as they get to know you better (if you visit them a couple of times), I find they are more open which is I guess very natural.

If you get some positive results after chatting with them I feel it is then that you could share your findings with forumers.

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

Decyther

Well, my first experience with Nokia's chat with us was very disappointing to say the least but like most help centres with other agencies elsewhere, there are a few people manning the station but on other occasions I have them to be responsive. Because one's chat history is with them, I am sure they can size up the person they are addressing: positive or negative. I find that the more I communicate with them (this has got to do mainly with technical issues), the more open they become....my experience, that is.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 28
    I imagine that the customer service might rate the customers just like we rate the customer arriv service! If we're polite then we're more likely to get good service.