#ExploreEveryDetail Editing Contest - Winners announced!

Fans, this is it!

#ExploreEveryDetail Editing Contest - Winners announced!

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 
Fans, this is it!

Thank you for participating in the #ExploreEveryDetail editing contest and making it one of the biggest contests we've had in India on this Forum so far. 

This was a keenly contested competition, with numerous entries that could have made it to the very top. In fact, the margins were so fine, our judges needed extra time to reach a consensus.  

Without further ado, here are our 5 winners:
@saptorshi majumdar, @Kuldeep Debnath, @ram pravesh singh, @ArunanSP, and @praveenp  

The winning entries:

Judges' comments: Love the interplay between white and black here, especially the reflection of the eyes and the metal bits of the jacket.  

Judges' comments: Great use of colour manipulation - the orange and blue hues of the food items and the furniture complement each other really well.

Judges' comments: The eyes. We've seen many entries with a similar treatment - black and white or slightly sepia tones. But in this one, special attention has been given to the eyes. And that's what makes this one a winner.

Judges' comments: This beach scene was possibly the most difficult photo to edit, and the most difficult edit to judge! Ultimately, we've chosen this entry. The lighting looks just right. The night sky has the right temperature and illumination.  

The final winning entry isn't just one photo, but rather the entire portfolio submitted by @praveenp!
Judges' comments: The sheer amount of effort and dedication displayed and the overall quality of the edits shared by this Fan makes him deserving of a place on the winners' list. 

There you have it. Congratulations, winners, you've won yourselves a brand new Nokia 9 PureView! We'll get in touch with you shortly for the next steps. 

While we have our winners, we would like to highlight the following names, too.

@samarth kukreti, @sainp7, @imadityaraut, @Deshik Nekkalapudi, @Ashik MA, @amal joe , @Andycool2025, @Kartik Gada, @thanoofnaina

Guys, you gave our judges plenty to think about. :) Keep shooting and editing - maybe the next time your name comes out on top! 

As ever, thank you, Fans, for your support, appreciation, and participation. Until next time, stay tuned. 

Comments

• Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 21
    . Congratulations winners 💞 I will try my best on next contest. 💯
  • amal joe amal joe
    ✭✭  / 
    congratulations everyone.... o:) <3
  • Ashik MA Ashik MA
    ✭✭  / 
    Congratulations everyone... Thank you Nokia for considering our efforts and appreciate our talents...
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Congratulations to all the winners. You guys did some great editing work. :)
    We too tried our best but maybe next time.  ;)
    @praveenp waiting to see images shot by your shiny new Nokia 9 PureView. Congrats bud. :)
    For sure brother... You'll see some amazing photographs very soon.
    Thanks for the wishes... :) 
  • sainp7 sainp7
    ✭✭  / 
    A heartful congratulations to all the winners and Thanks Nokia for giving me a special mention.
  • ShubhamPatil822 ShubhamPatil822
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Congratulations Nokians 🥳🥳🌠🌠✨✨
  • chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @saptorshi majumdar@Kuldeep Debnath@ram pravesh singh@ArunanSP, @praveenp  

Congratulations to all winner's 💐
    Look out for some amazing photos with Nokia 9 purview 😍
  • Piku2 Piku2
    ✭✭  / 
    Congratulations 💐💐💐💐
  • nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Congratulations 💐🤟
  • Congratulations (Y)
  • Amith007 Amith007
    ✭✭  /  edited August 21
    I'm sure that my entry is way better than that winning entry. Judge should have taken extra attention when selecting the winner.
    @dipankar paul
    The beach photo which won the prize can't be considered as an edit. It's photo manipulation. In contest rules it's stated that the pic should stay true to it after editing.
    I'm sure that I deserve the prize.
    Support me guys if you agree with me.
  • thanoofnaina thanoofnaina
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Fans, this is it!

Thank you for participating in the #ExploreEveryDetail editing contest and making it one of the biggest contests we've had in India on this Forum so far. 

This was a keenly contested competition, with numerous entries that could have made it to the very top. In fact, the margins were so fine, our judges needed extra time to reach a consensus.  

Without further ado, here are our 5 winners:
    @saptorshi majumdar, @Kuldeep Debnath, @ram pravesh singh, @ArunanSP, and @praveenp  

The winning entries:

Judges' comments: Love the interplay between white and black here, especially the reflection of the eyes and the metal bits of the jacket.  

Judges' comments: Great use of colour manipulation - the orange and blue hues of the food items and the furniture complement each other really well.

Judges' comments: The eyes. We've seen many entries with a similar treatment - black and white or slightly sepia tones. But in this one, special attention has been given to the eyes. And that's what makes this one a winner.

Judges' comments: This beach scene was possibly the most difficult photo to edit, and the most difficult edit to judge! Ultimately, we've chosen this entry. The lighting looks just right. The night sky has the right temperature and illumination.  

The final winning entry isn't just one photo, but rather the entire portfolio submitted by @praveenp!
    Judges' comments: The sheer amount of effort and dedication displayed and the overall quality of the edits shared by this Fan makes him deserving of a place on the winners' list. 

There you have it. Congratulations, winners, you've won yourselves a brand new Nokia 9 PureView! We'll get in touch with you shortly for the next steps. 

While we have our winners, we would like to highlight the following names, too.

@samarth kukreti, @sainp7, @imadityaraut, @Deshik Nekkalapudi, @Ashik MA, @amal joe , @Andycool2025, @Kartik Gada, @thanoofnaina

Guys, you gave our judges plenty to think about. :) Keep shooting and editing - maybe the next time your name comes out on top! 

As ever, thank you, Fans, for your support, appreciation, and participation. Until next time, stay tuned. 
    congatulations all.😍
    thanks for the mention. thanks a lot, it will help me a lot to improve.👼👼🤗
    thanks nokia
  • Parvesh Khatri Parvesh Khatri
    ✭✭  / 
    💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
  • chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    To all those who are disappointed please don't be. There will be many more competitions in the future. In fact, there's one live right now.

I was so excited to see the notification which read I am mentioned in the contest winners announced thread. To be honest, before opening the thread I thought I was one of the 5 winners. 😆 But I am not and I am not disappointed too.

There were hundreds or maybe thousands of photos to judge and they picked the best ones and also explained why they are unique and were chosen. We all can learn from this and improve our editing skills further. It gives us more ideas to think from a different perspective. Come on everyone cheer up and let's get ready for the next contest. Nokia has always helped build photography skills in different ways and they are still doing it. This time it was about editing and I am sure you all must have got many ideas by looking at the different entries. 🙂
    Same here bro ☺️ i am also disapnoted but it's ok better luck next time ☺️ try and try may we are next ☺️
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 27
    @dipankar paul

Just curious. What happens if the winners don't contact? 😅
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @dipankar paul

I don't think that'd happen...  :p
    I am myself checking my inbox, both on the email as well as on the forum, repeatedly. Others must also be doing the same... :D 
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    @dipankar paul

I am myself checking my inbox, both on the email as well as on the forum, repeatedly. Others must also be doing the same... :D 
    I checked a few profiles and they haven't come online since July 🙈
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    @dipankar paul

I checked a few profiles and they haven't come online since July 🙈
    @saptorshi majumdar@Kuldeep Debnath@ram pravesh singh
    This profiles and they haven't come online since July. :) 
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Congrats to winners
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Eagerly waiting for further communications from Nokia's end regarding the steps to follow next.
    Has anybody got any type of information regarding this from @dipankar paul ?

• I'm very glad that my entry is in the winner list. Thanks so much Nokia team. Now I'm waiting for your call, hope you guys will contact soon.
  • It took almost 2 days just for me to put details in eyes. Felt little sad. Anyways congratulations to winners.
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Has any of the winners received their prize?? Or any correspondence regarding the same?
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Any information regarding the prize??
    Hope to get it before 26 September, so that I can click beautiful & stunning photos on my trip starting 27th September...

@dipankar paul
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Can anybody please update the winners about their prize???? Already 1 month gone since the winners were declared.... No response from any person....

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Seems like winners won't be getting their prizes.
    No communication or information regarding this even after more than 1 month have elapsed.
    Even the winners of World Photography Contest organized globally much after this particular contest, have started to receive their prizes...
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Looks like NO WINNER WILL GET ANY KIND OF PRIZE.
    OK.
    THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR IT... THAT'S HOW THINGS WORK...

Anyways... Thank you Nokia for at least finding my work worthy enough to impress the judges, if not rewarding it.
    Will try my next level best in some another contest soon...