without my interference automatically phone is taking screenshot, turn ON Wifi, trun ON Batter Saver

When i Unlock the phone, its automatically taking screenshots and launching some applications, turnon Wifi, turnoff Wifi, turn ON/OFF batter saver, calling some one..

without my interference automatically phone is taking screenshot, turn ON Wifi, trun ON Batter Saver

Karuna Karan Karuna Karan
✭✭  /  edited August 21
When i Unlock the phone, its automatically taking screenshots and launching some applications, turnon Wifi, turnoff Wifi, turn ON/OFF batter saver, calling some one.. Phone is doing continuous activities without my interference, i am tried to trunoff Gesture and other settings but still am facing this issue. I have seen this problem last 3 months.. I disabled action services also.. but no use, daily three to four times am facing these issues..

any settings do i need to turn off? any suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• If you try factory reset and it doesn't work, then it's a hardware issue. Meet your local customer service for assistance
  • Pushkar patidar Pushkar patidar
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm also facing the same problem.
    2 times I do a factory reset but facing same problem. 

• LMdaTUBER LMdaTUBER
    ✭✭  / 
    its clear that the screen malfunctioned and is suffering from ghost touches

If it is still under warranty then you should get it replaced
  • Karuna Karan Karuna Karan
    ✭✭  / 
    I have approached (

Samvradhi Technology) 

service center, because my phone is under warranty. 

Getting very poor response from them, they told it will take 30 to 40 days to get it fixed.. Last time i approached the same service center for charging port issue, they took more than 20 days to fix it (after escalating with Nokia Care).

This time am not sure how many days its going to take to get my phone back. 

I like Nokia phone very much (first smart phone was Nokia 625 Windows phone) hence i bought nokia6.1 plus but this is giving very bad experience, 8 months before i bought this phone but almost more than a month this phone is in service center only.

I never suggest anyone from my family and friends to buy NOKIA here after.

I will update this when i get my phone back.

• Pushker pandey Pushker pandey
    ✭✭  / 
    I am also facing this issue. May be this is manufacturing issue. 
    ✭✭  / 
    Got my phone back last week from service center.. they said display issue so they replaced the display not its new display.. 

The day i got my phone from service center am facing the same issue.. its started working automatically by launching app, taking screen shots.. top of this my notification bar is not working am not able to pull it down.. 

really f**ked up with this phone  :s

NOKIA IS VERY VERY BAD.. my craze about NOKIA became ****..such a worst experience...

If any one know how to get it replaced or get money back from nokia to give the phone back?

• vik004 vik004
    ✭✭  / 
    Got my phone back last week from service center.. they said display issue so they replaced the display not its new display.. 

The day i got my phone from service center am facing the same issue.. its started working automatically by launching app, taking screen shots.. top of this my notification bar is not working am not able to pull it down.. 

really f**ked up with this phone  :s

NOKIA IS VERY VERY BAD.. my craze about NOKIA became ****..such a worst experience...

If any one know how to get it replaced or get money back from nokia to give the phone back?

Have you turned on google assistant schedule planner in alarm .... Or are you using phone while charging . And if not it must be the mother board that needs to be replaced. Hope it will help
  • Sahoo Mano Sahoo Mano
    ✭✭  / 
     I am using Nokia 6.1 plus since 4 months. I am getting software abnormal behaviour. While watching video automatically top navigation is coming down, frequently touch is not working etc...This is very annoying to me after buying this product. Anyone know what could be the Solution? Please note I have done software update and once I have done factory reset as well..
  •  I am using Nokia 6.1 plus since 4 months. I am getting software abnormal behaviour. While watching video automatically top navigation is coming down, frequently touch is not working etc...This is very annoying to me after buying this product. Anyone know what could be the Solution? Please note I have done software update 
    ✭✭  / 
    No solution Yet..am suffering again and again, i have sent mail to the support hmd global  - [email protected] with all the video proofs but no use, they asked me to submit the phone to the service center and last two weeks am waiting for the update but no update except concern team will get back to you.. (formal reply from support)

Checked with service center, they said it will take two weeks and they are going to change CHARGING PORT + DISPLAY (they said its some combo).. but am not sure that will resolve the issue or not.

I am awaiting to get my phone from service center, will provide more update when i get my phone from service center.

✭✭  / 
    Guys, really this nokia care is very worst.. am facing touch malfunctioning issue and same video proofs have been submitted and now they called and saying my device was there  under diagnose but no issues found and i can collect my device.

Really f**k*d up here, even though i have given the proof they are telling like this..

not sure how to take this to either consumer court or escalate to higher official. however i have all the video proofs and mail communications.. 

any suggestions?
  • Guys, really this nokia care is very worst.. am facing touch malfunctioning issue and same video proofs have been submitted and now they called and saying my device was there  under diagnose but no issues found and i can collect my device.

Really f**k*d up here, even though i have given the proof they are telling like this..

not sure how to take this to either consumer court or escalate to higher official. however i have all the video proofs and mail communications.. 

any suggestions?

I am also having the same issue.
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello,

Even I'm too facing same issue on my Nokia 6.1 plus. At first I had no clue regarding this problem. But when I faced charging problem  that time I realised this issue and because of it my battery life reduced during that period. I talked about this issue at customer care but they said in upcoming updates it may get fixed. The only hope is Android 10 update now...
    ✭✭  / 
    Guys.. finally i got my phone from service center.. they said, they replaced charging port+display which comes as a combo (they said like this but god only knows what they did).. i dont know what exactly they did.. but last 10 days I didn't see any issues.. however I planned to exchange this mobile for mi or vivo..I am done with Nokia.. 

Android 10 updates will come to nokia 6.1plus in the late 2020. 

If you guys faced these kind of issues, please follow below steps, (If your device is under warranty else they will charge you more)

1. Take video proofs if your device facing screen malfunction issues.

2. Send mail to [email protected] with the video proofs, definitely they will ask you to submit your device to the service center and provide job sheet number.

3. Mean while call nokia care and inform the same and ask their help to fix this issue.

4.  approach service center, explain the same clearly and show the video proofs, submit the device and get the job sheet number.

5. Give the job sheet number to the [email protected] in the mail chain.

6. wait for 7 working days and send mail again and call customer care also.

7. You will get your device without any issues (hopefully).

If you have charging port issue

1. Immediately approach service center, they will try to convince you by saying come next week next update will fix the issue like that..but dont hear that immediately call nokia care and explain the same. (they will tell it will take 30 to 40 days.... dont afraid of it)

2. Submit the device and wait for 14 working days (Dont worry jus be cool and wait) then call and check with service center if they say it will take more time, immediately call nokia care and escalate it. then automatically you will get your device.

Easy way to get out from these kind of non sense issue (If you feel you can afford)

Better exchange this mobile in flipkart or amazon and go for other brand mobile (vivo, redmi,) based on your budget and just think you lost your money because of your careless.. 

NOT careless its because of our trust or hope with the name/Brand NOKIA. and they failed so we LOST.