Nokia 2.1 Bootloader Unlock

Hi, anyone know if Nokia Bootloader Unlock service/code works for this device?  U. K. Single sim.  Thanks, C... 

Nokia 2.1 Bootloader Unlock

carl sandell carl sandell
✭✭  / 
Hi, anyone know if Nokia Bootloader Unlock service/code works for this device? 
U. K. Single sim. 
Thanks, C... 

Comments

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, anyone know if Nokia Bootloader Unlock service/code works for this device? 
    U. K. Single sim. 
    Thanks, C... 
    There is no official way to unlock the bootloader of Nokia 2.1. There is an unofficial method but it is paid.
  • carl sandell carl sandell
    ✭✭  / 
    OK thanks for the reply. 
    Not received this phone yet.
    But, on this site, Nokia have an official service. Its on this site.
    You download an APK, run it and send the resulting code along with your ime number. 

Will try it & let you know. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    OK thanks for the reply. 
    Not received this phone yet.
    But, on this site, Nokia have an official service. Its on this site.
    You download an APK, run it and send the resulting code along with your ime number. 

Will try it & let you know. 
    That was just for the Nokia 8 but even that doesn't work anymore. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I wish Nokia offered more bootloader unlocks. God knows who or what is stopping them.
    For now, @Kartik Gada is all right. No official unlocks happening for this device whatsoever. Pity!
    ✭✭  / 
     :'(  thanks all
  • Iam_Samuel Iam_Samuel
    ✭✭  / 
    Please can someone  explain what is bootloader is all about or it useful
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Please can someone  explain what is bootloader is all about or it useful
    Once you unlock the bootloader of your phone you can flash different roms and make many other cusromisations after rooting your device. I added features from Nokia Mobile' Chinese rom to my Nokia 7 plus like Face Unlock, game assistant, AI floating touch, screen recorder, smart boost, ability to capture long screenshots, etc. This is not possible on devices with lock bootloaders. This stuff is tricky and i could do it only with 100% help from people who know it very well and they guided me step by step. Below is the screenshot showing AI Floating touch button for easy access to frequently used apps.

✭✭  / 
    Hi, was hoping to change cpu to on demand or powersave. 
    Ram disc sd card etc. 
    Will see when arrives. 

Using rooted Umidigi F1 Play, @ moment. BUT, crap sound even with viper4android; plus not a big fan of 19:1 screen, prefer 16:1 call me old school... 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, was hoping to change cpu to on demand or powersave. 
    Ram disc sd card etc. 
    Will see when arrives. 

Using rooted Umidigi F1 Play, @ moment. BUT, crap sound even with viper4android; plus not a big fan of 19:1 screen, prefer 16:1 call me old school... 
    I am old school too. 😁 I love 16:9 but people want taller and taller screens and oems have to make what users demand. So, I had to switch to 18:9 and typing on narrow display is the worst experience. ☹️

Anyways getting used to it now. 😅
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, OR, do we get what the manufacturers think we want? 
    Is it another fad that every manufacturer has to follow for fear of missing out. 
    Best phone I had was Moto G Play 5.7 inch 16:1 but battery was cr...p. But Bootloader was factory unlockable. 

Anyway I diverse, sorry...
    But will keep you posted. 
    C.