Android 10 Go For Nokia 1

HMD CPO has announced the Upcoming OS Time Line for Receiving The Android 10 Go Update for Nokia 1 of all variants,Have a Look (Image)

Android 10 Go For Nokia 1

user1520881638007 user1520881638007
✭✭✭✭  / 
HMD CPO has announced the Upcoming OS Time Line for Receiving The Android 10 Go Update for Nokia 1 of all variants,Have a Look

Nokia 1 will be able to get the last major OS upgrade on Q2 2020(April-June) as Android 10 Go
Tagged:

Comments

• I am Ali I am Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes Android 10 Go have been confirmed for Nokia 1, the last phone that will get Android 10 Go before the next major OS Android 11.
    But recently we need a immediate MR release for Nokia 1 Pie Go, as Android 9 Pie Go for Nokia 1 is terrible every single minute i need to change Windows Animation Scale, and every day i have to restarted my phone as wrong Pin/Pattern.
    Hope HMD will release a MR for Nokia 1 to fixes the issuses/bugs we are spotted & shared...
  • Abhin C L Jobin Abhin C L Jobin
    ✭✭  / 
    I am Ali said:
    Yes Android 10 Go have been confirmed for Nokia 1, the last phone that will get Android 10 Go before the next major OS Android 11.
    But recently we need a immediate MR release for Nokia 1 Pie Go, as Android 9 Pie Go for Nokia 1 is terrible every single minute i need to change Windows Animation Scale, and every day i have to restarted my phone as wrong Pin/Pattern.
    Hope HMD will release a MR for Nokia 1 to fixes the issuses/bugs we are spotted & shared...

Yes I have also facing issues, update needed‼️☑️
  • Alex Kurucz Alex Kurucz
    ✭✭  / 

It's a surprise to me that more people aren't reporting this problem. I noticed it as soon as the upgrade to Pie completed. I wonder if anyone yet has a handle on it?