Hello,Since there is less time for Shipping the Latest Android OS named Android 10 aka Android Q,Every Device are gonna be better with the upcoming features which are mostly public choice like Dark Mode,Navigation Gesture Improvements,Google Assistant,Lock Period etc
But Since there are few things to be noted while releasing the Stable and Bug free Android Q for Nokia devices
- HMD/Google need to be aware that when a New OS need to be release it should be released as a "beta candidate" and tested with the users of their devices for at least 15-25 days.
- While in Staying in Beta,filter the Opinions in categories and based on that severity issue must be fixed in next build
- If the Problem cannot be solved in the stipulated period,then "it should be notified in community nor a separate column of Beta Labs Page" so that based on the issue users may take precautions while upgrading to New OS or Downgrading to Old OS
- Most of the Users in Android Pie Upgrade has been exhausted with the Hurry in Shipping the Update and cause severe bugs and even double layers in camera app and seen some weird things happened in their device,This should be reduced with the Android Q shipment.
- Another Important is Communication with Users,When Users are requesting some info from the HMD/Google in Large Sum then that should be noted and informed within the available working hours
- Hope that from Android 10,Users must not see or face any such issue which were being experienced while Updating to Android Pie.
Expecting Positive Response from @HMD_Laura @matteo.m @megan
for these suggestions