Update recieved

Pie update + august patch. TA 1063 Finland.

Update recieved

Jarkko Etolin Jarkko Etolin
✭✭  / 
Pie update + august patch. TA 1063 Finland.
Tagged:

Comments

• Jarkko Etolin Jarkko Etolin
    ✭✭  / 
    Smaller navigation bar, files icon in quick settings.
  • Joshua Akinosun Joshua Akinosun
    ✭✭  / 
    So please..I want to know if this new pie build fixed the problems almost every Nokia 3.1 is facing...like the inability to read battery usage data.. thank you

✭✭  / 
    Sorry to say, but it seems that battery data is not available, still.
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Have not receive it yet in South Africa
    ✭✭  / 
    About the battery. Try an app called AccuBattery from Play store, it shows power consumption/app.
    ✭✭  / 
    The software is
    00WW_3_25B.
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks for the response.. really appreciate
  • Martin Njuguna Martin Njuguna
    ✭✭  /  edited August 28
    Software Update - Android 9 Pie (V3.25B) inclusive of August Security patch
    Received in Nairobi, Kenya
    ✭✭  / 
    Smaller navigation bar, files icon in quick settings.
    What else? But the navigation bar was really big 
    ✭✭  / 
    Haven't noticed anything else yet. Maybe Evenwell does not kill apps so aggressively as before. There is a story about it here in phones -section. 
  • AnaC AnaC
     / 
    I got this update today (Spain) but really all I want is to get my notifications, I wonder if there's hope for that or if I just have to throw this phone in the trash
    ✭✭  / 
    Just received the update 🖕
    ✭✭  / 
    But is there really anything we can do about the battery draining at interval of 3%-5%???
    ✭✭  / 
    Haven't noticed anything else yet. Maybe Evenwell does not kill apps so aggressively as before. There is a story about it here in phones -section. 
    Where exactly??

✭✭  / 
    But is there really anything we can do about the battery draining at interval of 3%-5%???I'm experiencing the same issue as well
    ✭✭  / 
    Well I think we should wait for further updates (a new pie build) or, an upgraded OS (Android Q).. which is pretty long from now..cos, I think the further updates are the only hope we got.... Although, people suggest a third party app from playstore but you know too well that its not that accurate like the system's own
    ✭✭  / 
    And also, I know its every Nokia 3.1 users that are facing the problem... Especially the Inability to read "battery usage data"
    ✭✭  / 
    The story, or announcemet about Evenwell is in phones section. When you scroll the page below all the phone models, there is an announcement from Laura from HMD. 
    ✭✭  / 
    I disabled all applications starting com.evenwell.something from settings-applications-system. I'm not sure if it helps.
    ✭✭  / 
    @ Jarkko Etolin
    Pls, what exactly are you trying to fix with that??
    ✭✭  / 
    I have two apps running all the time. Avast and Phone schedule. Sometimes phone kills them, sometimes not. I try to keep them running.
    ✭✭  / 
    Ohh... clearly understood
    ✭✭  / 
    So, do any of you here face brightness problem??..I mean for instance, you intend to reduce your brightness fully and your screen starts tripping off
  • MRiss MRiss
    ✭✭  / 
    I also got the update today (00WW_3_25B) - and mobile data does not work anymore on my main SIM card.

My situation:
    Current location: Germany (on vacation, normally I live in Spain)
    SIM card 1: German Telekom - calls work, mobile data works, but it's not my main sim card
    SIM card 2: Spanish Movistar - calls work, but mobile data does *not* work
    Wifi: internet works

Any idea what could be the problem?
    I tried:
    - Reboot
    - Network reset
    - double checked that:
    - roaming is enabled
    - airplane mode is disabled
    - APN configuration is correct for Movistar

Has mobile data be disabled on the second SIM card? Do I need to switch the sim cards around?

@AnaC - does your mobile data still work? I'm thinking that maybe I received the update because I'm in Germany now, but when trying to use roaming with my Spanish sim card, it does not work because Movistar has not yet certified the new firmware or something like that.