How do I send my phone back?

My Nokia 8 has developed a hardware fault with the camera under warranty.

How do I send my phone back?

user1516710325398 user1516710325398
 /  edited August 3

My Nokia 8 has developed a hardware fault with the camera under warranty. I submitted a warranty request with Nokia and received a DHL label to print off and take to a DHL service centre.

I've tried 3 DHL service centres near my home and work and none would accept it as they need an Account Number. Spoke to Nokia Support through online chat and they were useless, just telling me I need to arrange to have it picked up from my home.

I then arranged that, chose a day and had a message saying I would receive a time slot as soon as the collection was confirmed. Still no confirmation over a day later so again to Nokia support who initially fobbed me off by saying they'd escalate it and I would get an email at some point. I pushed for an answer there and then and, after almost an hour of repeating myself and pushing for an answer I was told that Nokia don't even have that information and couldn't help. I apparently had to phone DHL, though Nokia couldn't even give me a DHL reference number.

I booked the repair and collection through Nokia, so they should have the responsibility for this, right? It's so frustrating, wish I'd paid a bit more for a phone with decent customer support.

Comments