Not able to charge the Phone

I'd bought Nokia 5.1+ 10 months ago, and after usage of 6-8 months only its C-port got loosened and due to that phone is not getting charged the way it should be, i.e.

Not able to charge the Phone

Bhavik Vadhiya Bhavik Vadhiya
✭✭  /  edited August 26
I'd bought Nokia 5.1+ 10 months ago, and after usage of 6-8 months only its C-port got loosened and due to that phone is not getting charged the way it should be, i.e. it automatically stops charging if cable slightly gets moved. I've visited the service center thereafter, and they told me to wait for 10 days at least as they didn't not have the replacement hardware! really! Such a worst service offered by Nokia.
Who waits for 10-15 days to get the phone repaired these days!!! And then I'd visited nearby local mobile repair shop and they have replaced the socket within 30 mins. so why can't Nokia do that into a day?
Why such poor service offered by Nokia?, so many users are facing the same issues, but no any satisfactory actions taken by Nokia!
This is very disappointing. Now I have decided to replace my Nokia phone with other brand' left with no choices!
Waste of Money; Time and Trust.