NOKIA 3.2 SMS ERROR

Nokia 3.2 sends SMS multiple times to recipient. and at the end tells
you message not sent try again. Anybody with solution to this?

NOKIA 3.2 SMS ERROR

Olaka Olaka
✭✭  / 
Nokia 3.2 sends SMS multiple times to recipient. and at the end tells you message not sent try again. Anybody with solution to this? i contacted my carrier and they suggest its a factory issue with the software. i have also contacted Nokia care personnel they suggest many factory resets non worked. how do i help?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    I think others here have reported a similar issue too. It is most likely a software bug present in all 3.2 and only Nokia can fix it via a software update.
  • How do how do you get Nokia to recognise the issue
  • Damilola Damilola
    ✭✭  / 
    Any solution to the SMS issue?
  • Olaka Olaka
    ✭✭  / 
    How do I get to Nokia to resolve this issue?? Any help please.
  • I think we have are wasted our time in trying to get this problem resolved and wasted our money buying this phone. I think I’m going to bite the bullet and buy another make of phone as I feel Nokia has let me down
  • Fanu Fanu
     / 

Dear all i have nokia 3.2 i have sms problem i send massage any where show no sent since problem 6 months please help me send sms

• Fanu Fanu
     / 

Please clear this problem urgently

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Is your SMS center number correctly set? And do you have a plan to send Text Messages via your operator?

• colmboy1999 colmboy1999
     / 

Hi Guys this is what worked solved it for me 1. Search in settings Advanced calling and click on it. 2. Then check MMS messages send and receive when mobile data is off is turned on.