Nokia 6.1 can't cast screen and open a website ?

A person with using a mobile of 7k can cast his mobile screen to smart TV without any chrome cast, but I need a chrome cast of 3k with a mobile of 16k to cast my screen to that TV.

Nokia 6.1 can't cast screen and open a website ?

A person with using a mobile of 7k can cast his mobile screen to smart TV without any chrome cast, but I need a chrome cast of 3k with a mobile of 16k to cast my screen to that TV. Why would any one will purchase Nokia 6.1 plus? Also, I am able to open a website on Nokia 5.1 but not on Nokia 6.1+... Regarding which Nokia chat assistance personnel says that they don't commit for 3rd party site. What a bulshit. Assistance tells that issue will be solved in coming updates, but 03 months had pass without any solution.

Answers

• vish1411 vish1411
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 5 also same cast issues. China phone users are laugh at us as we are unable to use cast option.

• zaraansari zaraansari
     /  edited September 2020

same problem is happening with me. I have Nokia 6.1. I have launched my new website recently. Website is opening fine on all other things like laptop, other mobiles but it is not opening on Nokia phones. I do not know what is the issue. Also I cannot see any option of posting a question to this community. Will someone help me in this ? Website is related to reviews of different types of carpet cleaners such as commercial cleaners etc.

• maci paula maci paula
    ✭✭  /  edited January 25

That same issue with me lol! when I launched a website it takes almost five minutes to open even the internet connection is also stable I think there is an issue with Nokia 6.1 however that website is about the best portable basketball hoops nothing is dangerous there.

• Olivia Charlotte Olivia Charlotte
    ✭✭  /  edited June 5

Nokia 8 also same cast issues. China phone users are laugh at us as we are unable to use cast option in best baby monitor.

• sage seller sage seller
     / 

Same issue happened with me when I opened arlington junk removal services website. Strange though.

• Mary key Mary key
     / 

Same issue occurred with me when I opened arlington garbage evacuation administrations site. Odd however.

Thanks for such an Amazing!

• Brenda Robers Brenda Robers
    ✭✭  / 

same issue occurs in my site.

• As was told earlier, the mobilecric live streaming is one of the best online and free platforms to watch cricket. Moreover, it live streams a lot of different tournaments and series, which are going on currently.

• Check India Team Squad for T20 World Cup 2021 here. BCCI has announced the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 India Official Player List. But the question is, Who Will Captain India in ICC T20 World Cup 2021? You can check India Team Squad for ICC T20 World Cup 2021 here on this page.

• Inkjet printing is a type of computer printing that recreates a digital image by propelling droplets of sublimation printer ink onto paper and plastic substrates.

• Nokia 8 also same cast issues. China phone users are laugh at us as we are unable to use cast option in Major Mayhem 2 Mod Apk

• jonnyy77 jonnyy77
    ✭✭  / 

same problem is happening with me. China phone users are laugh at us as we are unable to use cast option in super city cheats