My nokia 6.1 pulse has notification bar problem

notification bar doesnt pop up correctly even after 3-4 swipes. Any solution?

My nokia 6.1 pulse has notification bar problem

Prajwal K R Prajwal K R
✭✭  /  edited August 31
notification bar doesnt pop up correctly even after 3-4 swipes. Any solution?

Answers

• KabirRaut KabirRaut
    ✭✭  / 
    So i decided I wanted a new phone and the Nokia 7.1 looked promising. I just got everything installed on it and then wanted to watch some YouTube. The thing froze so I hold on to the power button, “android one” is flashing a bunch of times and then it’s stuck in “download mode” been spending the night trying to use fastboot to reset the device but it won’t show up on any computer (yes I installed the drivers) that’s it for my day one review. Tomorrow it’s back to the store for a refund. If this thing bricks on the first day I’m not very optimistic about this device in the long run.
  • KabirRaut KabirRaut
    ✭✭  / 
    KabirRaut said:
    So i decided I wanted a new phone and the Nokia 7.1 looked promising. I just got everything installed on it and then wanted to watch some YouTube. The thing froze so I hold on to the power button, “android one” is flashing a bunch of times and then it’s stuck in “download mode” been spending the night trying to use fastboot to reset the device but it won’t show up on any computer (yes I installed the drivers) that’s it for my day one review. Tomorrow it’s back to the store for a refund. If this thing bricks on the first day I’m not very optimistic about this device in the long run. 
    whatsapp web whatsapp plus routerlogin
    my issue got solved!!
  • Yeah I am facing the same issue. Does anybody have any solution for this?
    https://allrouterlogin.com/
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

Contact support on the my support app. Or take to a service center.