Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 case just got leaked

Looks like both devices will share the same design.

Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 case just got leaked

BootloaderUnlockWhen BootloaderUnlockWhen
✭✭✭  /  edited September 1
Looks like both devices will share the same design. No camera button, but at least the headphone jack is still there, I guess.

Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Same back, same dimesnions. So, 2 different series models just with slightly different megapixels, CPU and battery cpacity? I do not like the plan!
  • singhnsk said:
    Same back, same dimesnions. So, 2 different series models just with slightly different megapixels, CPU and battery cpacity? I do not like the plan!
    They could be relegating the 7 line as a 'plus' version of the 6, probably a result of them addressing the confusing naming scheme a while back
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 1
    singhnsk said:
    They could be relegating the 7 line as a 'plus' version of the 6, probably a result of them addressing the confusing naming scheme a while back
    But then even the 6.1 and 6.1 Plus were not similar in any way. A ditto but more powerful plus of the same makes more sense than a completely different one (which was happening earlier). So, they are gonna mess it up again now, 2 devices look the same, but one is a cheaper model, other is more expensive :|
  • YASYTA YASYTA
    ✭✭  / 
    > @BootloaderUnlockWhen said:
    > (Quote)
    > They could be relegating the 7 line as a 'plus' version of the 6, probably a result of them addressing the confusing naming scheme a while back

2 different series models just with slightly different megapixels, CPU and battery cpacity? I do not like the plan!