app killing issue by evenwell apps

Does Nokia really stopped using evenwell apps if yes then it hasn't changed in mine apps are still killing

app killing issue by evenwell apps

kiran ksp kiran ksp
✭✭  / 
Does Nokia really stopped using evenwell apps if yes then it hasn't changed in mine apps are still killing

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    If that's issue better disable the even well apps,since i'm also disabled all the even well apps and now the device works even better when it pushed background and battery has just slightly improved
  • That's because they disabled evenwell apps, but Nokia 5.1 plus also has something called duraspeed, and that is what is still killing apps in the background
  • mll mll
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi there,
    Just bought this phone this week and was pretty happy with it when i realized I was missing Whatsapp notifications and I couldn't use Whatsapp web quite often because "my phone was unreachable". Now I get it - the Evenwell "powersaving" apps was killing Whatsapp (and I suspect also Textra, which explains why I missed SMS notifications).

A big update applied upon first boot of the brand new phone - the august patches I guess - and I can certify that, contrary to what https://dontkillmyapp.com/nokia says :
    - com.evenwell.powersaving.g3.overlay.base and com.evenwell.powersaving.g3.overlay.d.base.s600e0 have *not* been disabled - but the good new that you can disable them, and that seems to have fixed the issues described at the beginning of my post.
    - I seem to have *no* Duraspeed app on my phone.

So, long story short : as soon as you disable the com.evenwell.powersaving.g3* apps, this issue seems solved.
  • Jinjuriki Jinjuriki
    ✭✭  / 
    done ..
    but still apps are removed from background