World Photography Day Competition- Winners - Page 2

Amazing photographs, it would be nice to see the photographs which were selected as winners , congratulations to all of them.

World Photography Day Competition- Winners

Comments

• desi desi
    ✭✭  / 
    I think that it was really difficult to choose! Congrats for all...winners and not winners
    ..I think that each photo represents a different view of our soul and feeling...each one has your own  😊...so...all them are amazing!
    Best wishes for all!! 👏👏👏
  • Congrats all.
  • Andycool24 Andycool24
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Congratulations to all winners 💐💐 
    And happy to see your name in special mention @nokianchetan @Andycool2025
    Thanks bro!!
  • Congratulations to all the winners 🎉👏
  • Prad K Prad K
    ✭✭  / 
    Congratulations to all the winners. Though I didn't win, I have some problems with the shot selections. Especially the winner of the nature and landscape category is really shocking! I saw so many breathtaking entries of others. Even the second prize winner shot, according to me, deserves to be the best. The same can be said about the other categories as well. And the third winner of the architecture category surprizes me as to how can it be shot on Nokia 7 Plus! I own the same phone which allows in pro mode a max exposure of 4 secs. The photo features a cloud movement which I know by experience takes at least a minimum 30 secs of exposure. So I doubt whether it was shot with a phone or a sale!
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

HMD_Laura said:
    Hi all again :) 

the winners have received a private message from me asking for their personal details :) please answer asap. For the winners who participated via Instagram you should receive a message shortly as well. 

@user15040824641434 you can see the winner entries by clicking on the >Entry< link next to each name :) 

Best regards, 
    Laura 
    That sounds A BIT WIERD.
    Me, and 4 others have won the #ExploreEveryDetail Editing Contest - Winners announced! contest and still haven't been contacted via any means even after 14 days, and the winners of this contest have been contacted on the same day of winner announcement.
    I hope Nokia take this into conscience and contact us soon.
    Waiting for a message regarding the same from anyone handling the India region.

Hello Laura. If you can help with this, please do the needful.
    Thank you.
  • ranu ranu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thank you so much @HMD_Laura 😊 and congratulations to all winners. 
  • Mojtaba97 Mojtaba97
    ✭✭  / 
    Congrats to everyone , i was hope to win because thief has stolen my Nokia 7 plus but not happened maybe on next competition <3

• dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Hi y’all

You all made it really difficult for us to choose the winners for this competition. That is also the reason why we had to delay the announcement a little bit. But finally, we forced ourselves to take a decision. 

Portraits:
    1st – mrbondrajkot786 - >Entry< (Instagram)

2nd – luminoustarynlee – >Entry< (Instagram)

3rd –  @ranu – >Entry< (Community)

Nature & Landscapes:
    1st – @PippinNutkins – >Entry< (Community)

2nd – t.vergoulis - >Entry< (Instagram)

3rd – @hyperfinephotos - >Entry< (Community)

Architecture & Urban:
    1st – Dylan_tong - >Entry< (Instagram)

2nd – @belon1986 - >Entry< (Community)

3rd – mosbah_hammad - >Entry< (Instagram)

Food& Fashion:

1st – @fmukbil97 - >Entry< (Community)

2nd – @Ahmad93 - >Entry< (Community)

3rd – @jeffarcillas - >Entry< (Community)

CONGRATS to all the winners! We well get in touch with you via Private Message.

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this competition a very fun one and we hope to see you in the next competition again. Find all entries >here<

Best regards, 

Laura
    Hehe, partly not completely understandable for me, but all the best to the winners. 
  • Congratulation to all the winners~your shots are all great! a special shout out to my friend Dylan and Belon from Malaysia (I'm too from Malaysia) Which able to place themselves in 1st and 2nd for the Architecture & Urban category. You guys are awesome! Again thank you HMD & Nokia for having such wonderful event for the fans, can't wait for the next one ^^ Cheers
  • UGWUIKE UGWUIKE
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Hi y’all

You all made it really difficult for us to choose the winners for this competition. That is also the reason why we had to delay the announcement a little bit. But finally, we forced ourselves to take a decision. 

Portraits:

Nature & Landscapes:

Architecture & Urban:

Food& Fashion:

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this competition a very fun one and we hope to see you in the next competition again. Find all entries >here<

Best regards, 

Laura
    Congratulations to all winners
  • HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 
    praveenp said:

HMD_Laura said:

the winners have received a private message from me asking for their personal details :) please answer asap. For the winners who participated via Instagram you should receive a message shortly as well. 

@user15040824641434 you can see the winner entries by clicking on the >Entry< link next to each name :) 

Best regards, 
    Laura 
    That sounds A BIT WIERD.
    Me, and 4 others have won the #ExploreEveryDetail Editing Contest - Winners announced! contest and still haven't been contacted via any means even after 14 days, and the winners of this contest have been contacted on the same day of winner announcement.

Thank you.
    Hi @praveenp

I'm not responsible for the India competitions - but will reach out to the Community Manager for the the India area. 

Best regards,
    Laura 
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:
    praveenp said:

HMD_Laura said:

Best regards, 
    Laura 
    That sounds A BIT WIERD.

Thank you.
    Hi @praveenp

I'm not responsible for the India competitions - but will reach out to the Community Manager for the the India area. 

Best regards,
    Laura 
    Thank you for the help.
    Received the message asking for details. :)
  • OM 2606 OM 2606
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2019
    Congratulations to all the winners! As they had great phones to capture the mesmerising shots. I was hoping to update my Nokia from 2.1 to Nokia 9 pure view 😅
  • OM 2606 OM 2606
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Hi y’all

Portraits:

Nature & Landscapes:

Architecture & Urban:

Food& Fashion:

Best regards, 

Laura
    Yes but there should also be scope for the competitors who have low resolution phone cameras. Congratulations to all the winners! All competitors tried their best to capture the best shot. Thank You!
  • madbilly said:
    There were so many amazing photos it was truly humbling to see what people could create with the same (or potentially technically inferior) equipment as I have. I learnt a lot from looking at all the entries (which I'm still in the process of doing... I'm at page 68 now!). There were a lot of things people posted which I didn't know how they achieved, I would really like it if the winners could explain how they achieved what we see in the photo so we can all learn.
    I look forward to the competition next year! :grin:
    Cheers :)

hello @madbilly as a winner in the food and fashion category, i managed to produce amazing photo by maximizing the bokeh feature of nokia 8.

bokeh made me feel im using a dslr. 😂 here's another product of bokeh feature.
  • Arunan SP Arunan SP
    ✭✭  / 
    A perfect shot is its own reward ( MOS ;) ) it happens mostly at  unexpected times wer every aspect matches perfectly.
        I bet everyone has a set of perfect shots which they are proud of. Thats wat matters. 
    Congrats to all the winners and the participants.
  • madbilly said:
    There were so many amazing photos it was truly humbling to see what people could create with the same (or potentially technically inferior) equipment as I have. I learnt a lot from looking at all the entries (which I'm still in the process of doing... I'm at page 68 now!). There were a lot of things people posted which I didn't know how they achieved, I would really like it if the winners could explain how they achieved what we see in the photo so we can all learn.
    I look forward to the competition next year! :grin:
    Cheers :)

Hi, According to me the art of taking/framing a shot actually comprise of imagining it how it will turn out with different crops and reframing and also with lows and highs adjusted or some colour grading. My point being that Every photo has a journey in my mind when I am looking at a real physical scene, from taking the shot to framing to editing to publishing. It all goes into my mind before I pull the trigger  :)
  • Nj101395 Nj101395
    ✭✭  / 
    Congrats to all winners 😇😇😇 
    Even though I'm not one of them, I really appreciated what Nokia efforts and fun they give to their users.. 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ 
    Thank you #Nokia keep up the good work and welcome back 😘😘😘
  • sajwaz sajwaz
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Hi y’all

Portraits:

Nature & Landscapes:

Architecture & Urban:

Food& Fashion:

Best regards, 

Laura
    Congratulations to everyone
  • desi desi
    ✭✭  / 
    I think next time you could do a category extra to "Best picture from very Old cel phones " like mine (A Nokia Windows phone Lumia 735) and others who participated with phones like that . Unfortunately we don't have the same recourse of the New Nokia's...😆😆😆
    A little bit impossible do the same with an old one
    ...ok...I think that I'm asking too much...yes??? 😅😅😅

• This should be done every year... Was a whole lot of fun. Congratulations to all the winners in all the categories 🙏🏾🔥🙏🏾
  • 😘😘😘😘🤔🙃🙂🤣😙😊😜😉😛😋🤗🙂😙🤗🤕😡😴🤡🙈🤑🌝💩💩😠💓💔🔥✨💋💌💋
  • Obidimma Obidimma
    ✭✭  / 
    Congratulations fellow Nokia users.
    Let me see your hands up if you're using 3.1 plus.
  • xraeax xraeax
    ✭✭  / 
    Congratulations ❤️
  • When is next photography competition??
  • Your best mobile
  • Prad K said:
    Congratulations to all the winners. Though I didn't win, I have some problems with the shot selections. Especially the winner of the nature and landscape category is really shocking! I saw so many breathtaking entries of others. Even the second prize winner shot, according to me, deserves to be the best. The same can be said about the other categories as well. And the third winner of the architecture category surprizes me as to how can it be shot on Nokia 7 Plus! I own the same phone which allows in pro mode a max exposure of 4 secs. The photo features a cloud movement which I know by experience takes at least a minimum 30 secs of exposure. So I doubt whether it was shot with a phone or a sale!
    Thank you very much for congratulating me so nicely there. It's always nice when people run you down.
This discussion has been closed.