Problems Worsening

I have had my Nokia 5.1 since Christmas.

Problems Worsening

Catm Catm
✭✭  / 
I have had my Nokia 5.1 since Christmas. I started noticing problems since Jan/Feb, which was my voice randomly cutting out on calls, but still able to hear the person on the other end. Now it's constantly cutting my voice out. I am also not receiving calls anymore. My phone won't even ring, no notification of a missed call. But my service provider will notify me that I somebody tried to call me. 
Also I am not receiving any notifications for any apps that I have, even though they're turned on in the app and also phone settings. 

I'm thinking I might need a replacement?
Tagged:

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Catm said:
    I have had my Nokia 5.1 since Christmas. I started noticing problems since Jan/Feb, which was my voice randomly cutting out on calls, but still able to hear the person on the other end. Now it's constantly cutting my voice out. I am also not receiving calls anymore. My phone won't even ring, no notification of a missed call. But my service provider will notify me that I somebody tried to call me. 
    Also I am not receiving any notifications for any apps that I have, even though they're turned on in the app and also phone settings. 

I'm thinking I might need a replacement?
    Hello

Sorry to hear you are having issues.  With that many things going on, try backing up everything and doing a factory reset without restore and add everything back.  At min you can uninstall the phone app back to factory default and then load the update again from the Google play store.  

Regards

Jason 
  • Catm Catm
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks! I did this and the problems still persist so I think I'll drop it in to see if I can get it repaired.