Burnt colored heat spot appeared on my screen

I went for a jog yesterday and looked at my phone to find that I have a tan colored spot on my screen.

Burnt colored heat spot appeared on my screen

NokiDoki NokiDoki
✭✭  / 
I went for a jog yesterday and looked at my phone to find that I have a tan colored spot on my screen. Multiple sources online say that this is a "heat spot" caused by overheating...has anyone else had this happen and is it covered under the warranty?? 

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    NokiDoki said:
    I went for a jog yesterday and looked at my phone to find that I have a tan colored spot on my screen. Multiple sources online say that this is a "heat spot" caused by overheating...has anyone else had this happen and is it covered under the warranty?? 
    Can you post a picture of this?
    Has the spot disappeared over time 
    Regards

Jason 
  • NokiDoki NokiDoki
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    NokiDoki said:
    Can you post a picture of this?
    Has the spot disappeared over time 
    Regards

Jason 
    I don't have a second camera.The spot has not disappeared
  • NokiDoki said:
    Bro i also had that problem on nokia 6.1 plus ,,,,i was shocked when i noticed that ,but that's the problem of a cheap glassguard ,,just change yr phone glassguard bro! 
  • pnokio pnokio
    ✭✭  / 
    NokiDoki said:
    Bro i also had that problem on nokia 6.1 plus ,,,,i was shocked when i noticed that ,but that's the problem of a cheap glassguard ,,just change yr phone glassguard bro! 
    Of course you have no way of knowing the OP has a screen protector on the phone. If they do, great, but that info was not given. 
  • Jochen Jochen
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2019
    2 days ago I recognized on the left side ca. 1 to 2 cm from the top a brown spot.
    It seems the diffusor of the back light has a heat demage.
    The nokia 7.1 64 GB is 9 month old.
    what can I do?
    Is it warrenty case?
  • Ekundayo sunk Ekundayo sunk
    ✭✭  / 

At the top left hand side