Introducing Nokia 110

Welcome Nokia 110! Stay entertained with the new Nokia 110. #TalkMorePlayMore Nokiaphon.es/Nokia110 #IFA2019 #NokiamobileLive

Introducing Nokia 110

HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
Staff member  /  edited September 5

Welcome Nokia 110!

Stay entertained with the new Nokia 110. #TalkMorePlayMore

Nokiaphon.es/Nokia110

#IFA2019 #NokiamobileLive

Comments

• f82 f82
    ✭✭  / 
    Interesting, some thoughts reading the official specifications page if I inderstood correctly. As the name "110" suggests seems like a newer a bit lower-end "Nokia 130" like phone, different but similar processor, QVGA (320x240 resolution?) module camera, USB 2.0, nice plastic colors, I'd say I like it. I imagine it may replace the Nokia 130 (?) with a better price, because they've basically same specifications. But I'd like to see the Nokia 130 replaced with a newer Nokia 150 model. Also maybe it would be about time to include more than one full version games into these. But more important it'd be time to use a bit higher end components for all the line from the lowest end to the highest end feature phone. Why for example not to start using a 2.0 inch or similar screen? There seems to be enough space on the plastic case to install one.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well, it's basically the 105 but with a camera and a few more software features, and for $20 that seems like quite a good deal. I think I paid well over 200 pounds to get something like this less than 20 years ago!
    Cheers :)
  • Viccky Viccky
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Well, it's basically the 105 but with a camera and a few more software features, and for $20 that seems like quite a good deal. I think I paid well over 200 pounds to get something like this less than 20 years ago!
    Not only smartphones but HMD has messy feature phones lineup. I bought 106 few months back and still donot understand what was the logic behind launching 106. It is actually 105 with curvy design. I regret purchasing 106 as it has no music player. 
    Looking forward to 110 and 220 4G. 😊
  • BenThomas BenThomas
    ✭✭  / 
    This feature phone has got features that will make you able to think about the phone if you are in search of a feature phone. The new Nokia 110 is coming with 4 megapixels of internal space that will enable the user to store plenty of messages and contact numbers. But the upcoming not only offer you internal storage because Nokia's 110 also has got a dedicated slot that will a 32 megapixels of microSD card in order to increase the storage capacity of the phone.
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Basically this is the Nokia 130 with a new design. 😁😅
    Personally I love the new 105, 110 and all new feature phones as these devices bring some really nice and bright colours making the low end look very beautiful. 😊
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    viccky said:
    madbilly said:
    Not only smartphones but HMD has messy feature phones lineup. I bought 106 few months back and still donot understand what was the logic behind launching 106. It is actually 105 with curvy design. I regret purchasing 106 as it has no music player. 
    Looking forward to 110 and 220 4G. 😊
    Nokia 106 was only about that new design and to refresh the lineup. People like having more options you know. 😅
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    BenThomas said:
    This feature phone has got features that will make you able to think about the phone if you are in search of a feature phone. The new Nokia 110 is coming with 4 megapixels of internal space that will enable the user to store plenty of messages and contact numbers. But the upcoming not only offer you internal storage because Nokia's 110 also has got a dedicated slot that will a 32 megapixels of microSD card in order to increase the storage capacity of the phone.
    What? Am I in a parallel universe or is everyone else reading the same? 😆
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    BenThomas said:
    What? Am I in a parallel universe or is everyone else reading the same? 😆
    Hahaha I read it like you lol... megapixels storage 😂😂
  • Sunil Purty Sunil Purty
    ✭✭  / 
    Oh no! Another series 30+ device.
  • f82 f82
    ✭✭  / 
    BenThomas said:
    Megabytes?

Anyway if I remember correctly they were the same specs of previous phones cause these were/are the specifications of the processors inside themself, not the "phone" ones. The  processor choice gives or not the freedom to have different feature phones with different memory, ram, apps etc.. 
    Nowdays I imagine not many feature phone specific processors are available for a manufacturer to build cheap feature phones with such low prices, that's why not many feature phones exists and with not much differences.
    I don't know what a manufacturer can or cannot do for the software running onto them instead (on a license side) but it'd be a nice thing to actually develop internally/externally newer applications running on those not-really-fast processors to make something more of it. I don't see any point of having some app store at all or trial games. I already did the example of some old document reader for older feature phones that had good compatibility for such low end processors/ram. Or better music players apps, better video player codecs compatibility. So why not to take that road for future "220 4g"-like phones.

• f82 f82
    ✭✭  /  edited September 7
    Oh no! Another series 30+ device.
    Why? S30+ didn't feel a bad "o.s." but it would have needed maybe just some more work into the developments of it in terms of pushing the hardware to its limits with full version apps that had some more utility. Not a calculator like app, but file manager with document reader, possibility to customize the graphic interface, some sort of limited multitasking. Making the possible on the sw side given the hardware limitations and taking out the possibility to install apps that not many would have developed anyway in the 2019. 
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    New games, wow..
  • Kumars Kumars
    ✭✭  / 
    Wow!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file